Just another chapter.

H̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠  has been... distant, he would say, and he doesn't quite understand why. One week ago, when they met each other's family, everything went great. Hed's family absolutely adores froggy, and the same goes for his family -he believes they might like hed better even though he's their actual son.

They ate delicious meals on both lunch with h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠ 's family and dinner with f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜'s.

So it's now one week later and had has been really distant. When he says distant he means locking himself in their rooms, always lost in thoughts...

F̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ is confused, has the excitement of their new relationship already passed? Is already he bored of him? Is he too annoying? Oh yeah, he started to overthink everything as well now. He was always overthinking everything already so this isn't much.

During the next day's dinner, froggy decided to grow a pair of balls and talk to him, because this is the most important thing in a relationship, communication, right?

They eat their dinner in silence but hed keeps looking at him with a sly smile. When froggy has finished his plate, he put his fork down and looks at his boyfriend who is sucking the last bit of noodle up to his mouth.

F̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ takes a big breath and say, "we need to talk..."

Hed swallows, "do you already want to break up with me?" His eyes scream worry.

"I should be asking you this." He stands up and goes to the fridge, taking a bottle of water to calm his nerves. 

"What?"

"I don't know, you've been really distant and secretive lately. Looks like you're cheating on me." He takes a sip of his bottle because, fuck, he doesn't like these talks. Who does?

"Wha- no. What? What are you talking about?" h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠  goes on his four paws and puts his and his boyfriend's empty plate in the sink.

"You're always locking yourself up in our room, I feel like you're never mentally here and other stuff but I forgot because I'm really stressed talking about it right now!" Froggy sits back down but a pout on his lips.

"I'm doing stuff..." hed says and goes back to his chair.

"What stuff?" He mutters.

"Just... stuff." He doesn't meet his eyes.

"You're not meeting my eyes."

He meets his eyes. And smiles. It's supposed to be a bad moment. Why is he smiling?  "Why are you smiling?"

"Because you're really pretty." His smile widens.

"Shut up, please. That's not gonna work. Why have you been so distant lately?" He tries to glare but it looks like a grimace. H̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠ has to hold back a laugh.

"It's a secret..." he puts his head in his palm.

"There shouldn't be any secret in a relationship."

"Do you really want to know?" he smiles mischievously.

"Yes! That's what I've been asking for ten minutes now!" he grows a bit frustrated if you couldn't tell.

"It's a surprise!" he tries to look as frustrated as froggy but ends up chuckling.

"Tell me! I can't bear it!"

"But you have to wait!"

"I can't!" He chuckles.

"Okay then go with me!"

"Okay! Why are we speaking like this!?"

"I don't know! You started it! But we should stop, it's annoying."

They both stand up. "Where is it?" F̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ said as they finished putting the dishes away.

"Follow me." Hed takes his hand and leads him up the stairs to their bedroom. He opens the door and say to froggy to sit on the bed. He goes to grab something in the closet and comes out with his guitar. "I wanted to do this for your birthday..."

"Wha- I could have waited if it's a birthday gift..." froggy suddenly feels bad.

Hed chuckles, "We both know you would have insisted every day to hear it or to know more about it. Plus, it's fine, I finished it this afternoon and I don't think I could've waited until your birthday either." He takes a chair and put it in front of his boyfriend, he sits and positions his guitar on his lap.

"True" f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ chuckles.

"So I wrote you a song." He smirks. "If you couldn't already tell." They both snort.

The first notes rings out of the instrument. It was an energetic rhythm. A few seconds fly until f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ can finally hear the make of hed's vocal cords.

Stained coffee cup
Just a fingerprint of lipstick's not enough
Sleep, where you lay
Still a trace of innocence on the pillowcase

H̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠ looks up from his instrument to see froggy's shiny eyes and agape mouth. He continues.

Got the taste on my tongue
I don't want to wash away the night before
And the heat where you laid
I could stay right here and burn in it all day

Hed could hear f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ 's sobs by now.

Waking up
Beside you, I'm my loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control
No control

The sound the guitar was making eventually fades into silence. Hed is the first to speak up "So-"

"You wrote a song about our sex?" his voice cracked at the end.

"Yeah..?" They look at each other, froggy blinked with his tear stained cheeks. "Did you like it...?"

"Did i like it? He's asking me if I lik- of course I did! Of course!" He leans towards hed and kisses him hard. Hed wraps his arms around him, hugging him tight. "Of course, I do." He mutters putting his head in the crook of his neck and breathing in.

"Cool. I was worried for a second." He chuckles nervously.

"Never. Its a really good song. You really have a talent." He smiles.

"I love you." He kisses froggy's head.

"I love you more."

They stay like this for a moment until hed says, "we should go to sleep it's getting late."

F̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ sits back on the bed, "Noooo, sing it to me again." He smiles.

He rolls his eyes but sings it again. And again. Until froggy's asleep. Because he's whipped, and in love.

A/N:

AAAAHHHHH

Okay so I tried to make it longer than usual, tell me what you think besties.

- Daddi x