q̸̼̀û̸͎e̸̙͝ē̵̢ṉ̷̉ ̵͉̇a̷̱̿n̸̠̍n̴̻̑e̶̬̊

(read the A/N for a little surprise. :))

it was two days after his and h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   's date when f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ 's mum called him to see what was happening in his life.

"how was your week, froggy?" q̸̼̀û̸͎e̸̙͝ē̵̢ṉ̷̉ ̵͉̇a̷̱̿n̸̠̍n̴̻̑e̶̬̊  asked him.

"good good, i went on a date two days ago." froggy smiled at the memories.

"nO fuCkInG wAy!"

"mum! language!" he exclaimed, shocked that his mum said such words -the same woman who told him not to his whole life.

"yeah yeah whatever... you're old enough now" he practically heard her rolling her eyes, which made him chuckle. "now, tell me about him."

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  smiled because of course he would want to talk about his little hedgehog... well, he's technically not his -yet *wink wonk*- but you know what he means.

"he's gorgeous, with his big blue eyes and his cute little nose that i just want to poke every time" f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ smiled fondly, everyone could see that he has a crush on him -and, himself, isn't denying this statement. "oh and the way talks wow like his accent -oh god his fucking accent- it's like hypnotizing. and mum, holy moly, his ass. it's like -"

"alright alright son i don't need too much details" she chuckled lightly. "i can see that you like him."

"duh," he rolled his eyes. "who wouldn't?"

"i don't know-"

"no it was a rhetorical question mum- i know that you wouldn't know." he laughed.

"oh yeah... soooo are you going to see him any time soon?"

"i hope so but we didn't text much except when he send me a 'good morning, princess x' this morning to which i woke up to. hehe."

"...did you just said hehe -like you said it in the real life." q̸̼̀û̸͎e̸̙͝ē̵̢ṉ̷̉ ̵͉̇a̷̱̿n̸̠̍n̴̻̑e̶̬̊ asked in disbelief.

"hehe no i didn't" he smiled because he seemed to be proud of his joke.

"anygay... i am going to hang up now, forggy. i need to go to the supermarket." she said sadly. she was always sad when they would hung up which isn't understandable because they called like every day or something that people would call 'a healthy mother/child relationship' that the author sadly didn't have.

"the supermarket?" f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ asked confused.

"yeah? the one in town." q̸̼̀û̸͎e̸̙͝ē̵̢ṉ̷̉ ̵͉̇a̷̱̿n̸̠̍n̴̻̑e̶̬̊ said, confused too.

"there is a supermarket iN TOWN?!?!"

"always has been. you didn't know?" she asked surprised.

"no i didn't know! would i've been hunting around the fucking woods for food since i'm living alone if i knew there was a fucking supermarket?" he was mad.

"...no?" she asked tentatively because she thought he knew the whole time.

"NO"

"that's what i said, love." she smiled.

"bye." and with that, they hang up.

A/N:

hi guys, so i did a face reveal 😝🙈. (sorry it was a little dark.)

please be nice

please be nice. i'm only 6 😞.

- daddy x