chrysler

soon enough, christmas was coming around -which means, h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠ 's birthday as well. they decided that they would go celebrating both events on the 25th with hed's family and the 25th night with f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜'s family. it would be the first time they meet each other's family so to say they were nervous would be an understatement.

on the 22nd, f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ was kind of freaking out because he is a procrastinator which means that he still didn't have hed's presents. what an amazing boyfriend that i am. he sarcastically said to himself as he was looking for ideas on pinterest.

he had his little list next to him with his 3am-ideas which was shit to be honest. why would he gift him a cow? what was he on?

froggy was growing more frustrated with every minute passed without any kind of results. he decided to go for a walk. fifteen minutes into that said walk, he saw a homeless grasshopper playing the guitar, asking for a bit of money.

that's when f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ has finally found his gift to his boi. he gave 50 ᑫ (also known as 10 euros or 12.17 usd or 0.00038 bitcoins or 78.65 chinese yuan or 291.83 cuban pesos or-) to the grasshopper, smiling widely.

he ran into the music shop that was situated underwater -acoustic stuff, froggy presumed- and headed to the guitars section. he remembers a few days ago hed opening up about his dream of becoming a singer and/or songwriter. so of course f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ -being the best boyfriend that he is- was going to buy him one.

he had no idea what kind of guitar h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠ would like though. he contemplated asking to someone that was working in the shop but his anxiety popped in and said no so he took the cheapest because he ain't a lottery winner.

🪣🥛🥛🥛🪣🐄🐄🐄🪣🐮🐮🐮🪣

"it was a lovely meal, sun. thank you." h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠ said with a big smile.

"anything for you, hed." he winked. he stood up and took his and hed's plates and put it in the sink. "now," he turned back to hed, and smiled when he was him already staring at him fondly. "let's go to the living room because i have a birthday present for the birthday boy."

hed stood up and followed f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ to the living room, saying "are you going to put glitter all over your body and play candy shop?".

froggy turned around brusquely and stared ay hed for a moment before shaking his head "what?".

hed chuckled lightly "nothing".

they finished their way to the sofa and sat. f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  pulled a wrapped thing from under itand showed it to hed, "guess what it is." he said, smiling really big.

h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠  stared at the guitar shaped gift for a moment. he looked back up at f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  who was smiling idiotically. "i really have no idea." he said sarcastically but f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ was too happy to hear it.

"oooh come on! try!"

"a hamster?"

"nooooooooooooooooooo. just open it, dork." froggy rolled his eyes.

so hed did as told. and it was unsurprisingly a guitar. he was really really really happy. "no fucking way. you did not-"

"i did."

"FROGGY!" he jumped on him and kissed him all over his face.

once they had both calmed down a bit, f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ said "you told me how you wanted to be a singer and/or a songwriter so i thought that maybe you need a guitar for a start."

"you're so smart." he kissed him again.

"i know."

they laughed.

they kissed.

they blowjobed.

they fell asleep.

A/N:

while writing this chapter, i started listening to classical music and ended up with candy shop on repeat and i have no idea why or how.

grrr

-daddi x