✨ ᗰ 𝕠 ⓥ 𝒾 🄴 ᔕ ✨

the next couple of weeks consisted of the same thing. texting, dates, sleeping in the same bed. they decided to take it slow -not under the mistletoe. they both knew feelings were growing really fast between the two of them.

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  knew he wanted to ask h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   to be his boyfriend. so this is why he was calling hed right now to ask him on a 28th date.

hed, of course, said yes even tho he was supposed to attend to his nephew's birthday party. but he was whipped for the green eyes frog.

it was the second time froggy would take hed on a date. the first time he didn't know where he was supposed to take him so they've found themselves at the graveyard. as you've guessed, it was... meh. but this time, he decided to take him to the movies. fank yew google he said to himself as they pulled into the parking lot.

"thats a lot better than the graveyard." h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   told him in a teasing tone.

"ha. ha. i didn't know you were a comedian hed!" f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  replied sarcastically.

they got out of the car, entered the building and went straight to the thing where the tickets were sold. they agreed on watching the new movie Dunkirk because of the plot- obviously.

the movie was great -the beginning was great, they ended up making out most of the time. they were grateful that they were sitting in the back of the movie theater because bitch, that was the beginning of a whole ass porno.

on their way back to hed's house f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ almost forgot about the whole asking-your-soulmate-to-be-your-boyfriend thing. he wanted to do it while watching the movie but he didn't. it's not that he forgot to but he couldn't speak if hed's tongue was down his throat 98% of the time.

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  pulled the car in a gas station. he stopped the car and turned to h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠ . hed looked at him confused before saying "is that another step of our date? because this is close to be as bad as the graveyard."

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ rolled his eyes and said "you're never going to forget it, aren't you?" he sighed as hed nodded looking smug. "but seriously, we're here because i wanted to ask you something at the movies but i forgot."

hed nodded as if to say that he's listening and he can go on.

"alright so i know you want to take it slow and all that but do you want to be my boyfriend?" f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ asked nervously.

"I-? I thought you wanted to take it slow?" hed asked slightly confused.

"me? no, you said that." froggy was even more confused.

"i definitely didn't want to take it slow."

they started at each other a moment before f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ said "so... we waited three weeks for nothing?"

h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠ sighed and chuckled at the same time "yup"

"is that a yes for my boyfriend question?"

"obviously."

they both leaned in at the same time -like the soulmates that they are- and kissed for maybe three minutes until hed broke the kiss and said against froggy's lips "did you really ask me out in a gas station?" he smiled.

"fuck you."

"gladly." hed replied before kissing f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ again.

A/N:

happy birthday dj malik

🪣🥛🥛🥛🪣🐄🐄🐄🪣🐮🐮🐮🪣

fun fact: ive watched dunkirk 9 times.

🪣🥛🥛🥛🪣🐄🐄🐄🪣🐮🐮🐮🪣

lol i wrote this while i was having a panic attack in my economics class. it was fuUuuUUUuuN.

-daddy x