crano

the following week consisted of the two of them being a cute couple and all that shit that boyfriends do. they spend most of their time at hed's place because it was bigger and it was more in the city centre than froggy's.

all they did though was just a couple of blowjobs (yes robbed im not gonna write animals smut idfk how it works) because they decided to take their time.

but(t) after a whole ass week and being the horny bastards that they are, they decided to take it to the next level.

h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ wanted to make it special -he was a real romantic sometimes. therefore, he told f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ about how he wanted to wreck him over a marble dresser.

froggy was of course down with it because he was whipped af for hed.

today was now friday and their hormones said ✨hi✨ so they decided to do it today. but they kinda needed a marble dresser for that. good thing that there was a tree in the woods who was doing just this job.

🪣🥛🥛🥛🪣🐄🐄🐄🪣🐮🐮🐮🪣

h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ and f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ were looking for famous the marble dresser tree when they saw ć̸̻͙̠̲̟̅͜r̷̛̹̣̙̳͚̭̅͑̑̈́͌a̶̮̬̅͠ḃ̴̺̈́̉̾̈͝ walking over them. ć̸̻͙̠̲̟̅͜r̷̛̹̣̙̳͚̭̅͑̑̈́͌a̶̮̬̅͠ḃ̴̺̈́̉̾̈͝ was hed's ex-girlfriend, he told froggy about her a few days ago when he has asked him to talk about his life.

hed saw the living thing starting to walk towards them and, as she was a few meters away from them, said "what the fuck ć̸̻͙̠̲̟̅͜r̷̛̹̣̙̳͚̭̅͑̑̈́͌a̶̮̬̅͠ḃ̴̺̈́̉̾̈͝? why are you here? the only beach i see here is you."

crabshit said hopelessly "i still love you hed, im sorry for cheating on you with v̶̺̿o̶̯͘l̴̰̇c̶̥͝à̷̻n̷̬̈o̴̩͗!"

hed crossed his little hedgehogs arms, looking at her up and down, before saying "no you're not, bitch."

"you're right, i'm not sorry. but can you blame me tho? she's hoT!"

"yeah she's a volcano so..." hed sighed "but why are you trying?"

"rude not to." she shrugged.

"but i'm gaY!... SO ARE YOU!" he was growing frustrated because all he wanted was to find a nice marble dresser to wreck froggy over it. but nO.

"oh yeah, i forgot. thanks mate!"

"now if you don't mind i'm searching for a marble dresser so i can do non-heterosexual things with him."

"bye" and with that she walked off.

when hed turned around he found froggy standing there like 🧍🏻, looking quite shocked/amused/turned on/upset/angry/happy/hungry/fck now im hungry.

he almost forgot he was there —haha who was he kidding? he's always thinking about his f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜.

"well that was..interesting." f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ said slowly -as usual.

"no it was not. now lets go find that marble dresser."

they started to walk and 28 minutes later they finally found the damn thing. sniffing it, squeezing it, observing it. they finally picked one and headed back to h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍'s place.

a/n:

there is a problem wiTH THE FRONT PLS I DONT KNOW HOW TO FUCKING CHANGE IT. HELP. ITS FUCKING BLOCKED.

BDIXJAJS UPDATE: SO APPARENTLY BOW THAT ITS POSTED EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE I PROMISE IM NOT CRAZY.

—— gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me ——

- daddy x