🤲🤝🙌

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ was as stressed as a July 23rd 2020 for tonight. he was getting ready for the past 3 hours but it 6:50 pm and he was finally ready and dressed with a black button-up shirt and black pants -he was like a black ghost...kind of.

he was pacing around his living room nervously when he heard his amazayn doorbell. he opened the front and there stood h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   with a stripped blue t-shirt and red pants. they smiled and complimented each other before heading to hed's hermit crab car.

they arrived at hed's house in no time. it was a cute little house, with nothing special. except for random letters on the walls which, when you out them in the right order, formed something like stream walls by lt -what does that even mean? he asked himself.

"you have a pretty house." f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  said looking around the living room.

"i know." h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   smirked.

"can't you just say 'thank you' like everyone else?" he rolled his eyes.

"thank you frog boy."

hed smiled and walked froggy over the dinning table. "you can sit here. i'll be right back with the food." and with that, he left the room.

he was only waiting a couple of minutes before h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   with some sort of chicken dish. he put froggy plate in front of him and sat down in front of f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  with his own plate. hed opened a bottle of wine and filled froggy's glass as well as his own right after.

"what is this?" froggy asked pointing at his dish.

"here, darling, is" he put down the wine bottle on the table before smiling like ted bundy. "chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash... and a bit of gravy." he was doing weird hand motions.

"wow. didn't you tell me you were bad at cooking last time?" f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  asked impressed.

"yeah... it's the only thing i can cook. i burn water in general." he chuckled.

froggy boi laughed and tried the chicken. "its really good hed!" he said while moaning.

hed smiled and his cheeks were turning slightly into a pinkish color -wait is he blushing? he made hed blush?

"awww are you blushing?" he teased.

"no. but thank you for complementing by cooking skills." he smiled with his dimples on full display.

"no problem."

the dinner went unsurprisingly well. they talked about their families, friends, childhood and all the stuff you do on a date, for hours.

it was soon 11pm and hed had asked him to stay over because it 'wasn't safe to drive him back while it was very dark outside'.

hed had insisted that froggy will sleep with him in his bed because he doesn't want his princess to sleep on the couch and that apparently there wasn't any other bed -froggy, of course, didn't mention the fact that he saw a spare bedroom down the hall with a bed in it as well.

they stripped and were both in boxers when they got to bed. they stared at each other for what feels like an eternity until h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   slowly leaned in and captured froggy's lips in his.

they made out for maybe 20 minutes before they grew more and more tired and decided to go to sleep. both very happy and knowing the feelings they have to the other one.

A/N:

sorry guys for not updating i've been busy with school and the cult. 😞✊🏼

i'll give a bottle of milk to the first one who finds the thing i hid in the cover.

🥛🌶🏌🏼

- daddy x