A TodoBaku Special

Todoroki awoke to Bakugoś face beside him. Todoroki lifted his hand gently, landing it on the sleeping blonde´s face. He tapped Bakugo´s face a few times before the blonde boy began to stir and open his eyes. ¨Shoto?...¨ The sleepy boy asked. ¨Yes.¨ The dual haired male answered back softly. He didn't want to be too loud, Bakugo´s ears have grown extremely sensitive over the time span of their relationship due to his quirk. That and it was very early and a louder voice would probably startle him. 

Bakugo sat up in bed Todoroki following right after him. Bakugo gave him a sleepy kiss on the lips as he got up to start his day. Today he had hero patrol from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. , then he and Shoto had plans. It was New Years after all. Todoroki followed Bakugo´s lead again and started cooking. Over the years his OCD had gotten a little better so he doesn burn his food that much. Also, he received a few cooking lessons from Bakugo, because the blonde made a whole tantrum that he ¨cOUldN´t dAtE SoMEonE wHO cAn'T cOOK!¨

As the dual haired male was cooking his partner came over behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Todoroki flinched a bit then calmed when he realized that it was just Bakugo. He continued to scramble the eggs in the pan until they were finished. As he began moving the blonde separated from his lover, careful not to cause Todoroki to spill the food in his hands. Todoroki started to separate the food evenly onto two different plates. 

Soon, he and Bakugo sat down and began to eat. ¨This is good Shoto, you´re getting better at cooking.¨ Todoroki simply nodded and smiled happily at the simple yet sweet comment. When the two finished their breakfast, Bakugo made his way to the front before he kissed his husband as he slipped on his shoes. Todoroki waved Bakugo goodbye as he watched him close the door.

¨Now to clean¨ Todoroki softly spoke as he looked around at the mess he called a home. Cursing under his breath, the dual haired male got to work.

When Katsuki came home from work, he spotted the lights inside still on in the living room. He entered the house spotting Todoroki on the couch only turning around when he heard the door close shut. ¨Hey Shoto! I´m home!” Todoroki took this as his cue to hurry to the door and welcome his husband. ¨Welcome home dear!” Todoroki said mimicking the voice of one of those peppy girls in anime. 

He and Bakugo did this every time one of them returned home. They do this just incase one of them had a bad day they could get a nice laugh out of the other´s voice cracks as they try to recreate the squeaky anime voice.  

Bakugo laughed as he spoke, “That one was even worse than the last one!¨ This caused Todoroki to burst out laughing, too. A few minutes later when both males calmed down, they started getting ready for their New Year's celebration. Todoroki grabbed a wine bottle while Bakugo grabbed the glasses. 

They made their way to the roof and set the items down on a white table that was set out for occasions like this. The two sat in the two chairs on the sides of the round table. Todoroki watched as Bakugo poured them both a glass of wine. ¨Cheers!¨ they two stated as they drank from their glass, watching the fireworks going off in the distance.

The End

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

I did this to try and make up for the long absence. I see Todoroki and Bakugo as chill adults. However, I kind of wanted to get this oneshot over because it is 7:12 a.m. as I write this and I haven't slept since yesterday.

Hope You Enjoyed! Thank you for reading and have a good morning/night!😁

Putting this is Wattpad this looks no where close to how long it was supposed to be.