Chapter 10

When Todoroki wakes up the next morning, he can't remember anything. Then, all the memories came flooding back to him as fast as a rollercoaster. The boy's faced flushed as he got up and headed to the kitchen.

He learned from last time that toast wasn't the right way to go. Instead, the boy grabbed some milk and cereal. Todoroki used a technique that he learned when he was younger. Before he would accidentally pour to much cereal and milk because his disorder would want to do it over and over again. So he learned to only pour a little bit, so that when his OCD kick in the bowl didn't overflow. However, to still be cautious he would get a bowl a bit larger than the normal cereal bowl.

"9, 10, 11, 12..." As he was finishing his counting, Bakugo enters the room and begins to speak. "Hey, what was that yesterday?" He asks Todoroki immediately turning around with a bewildered look on his face. "Huh? He questions not understanding. "You really don't remember?" Todoroki shrugged he didn't remember what happened past banging his head against the wall. "You fuckin passed out in a bathroom!" Todoroki still look confused but after a few seconds he remembered. He remembered his dream and went red for the second time that day. He grabbed his cereal quickly and rushed to his room, closing and locking it behind him.

Bakugo went to go after him, only to be faced with a door. He continued to bang on the wooden door demanding answers. He soon left to his room to make a call. He stepped inside and turned on his phone, unlocking it and going to contacts. He took a second to think about what he was doing and pressed on the contact labeled "Pink Cheeks". The phone rung two times before he heard a faint hello on the other side of the phone.

BAKUGO:

"Hey Pink Cheeks"
                                                                                            URARAKA:

                                                                                "Yes Bakugo-kun?¨

BAKUGO:

¨What is Todoroki's number?¨
                                                                                             URARAKA:

                                                                            Todoroki not Icyhot?¨

BAKUGO:

¨ Shu-¨
                                                                                            URARAKA:

                                ¨Anyway, Todoroki's number is ***-***-****¨

BAKUGO:

¨Thanks, tell no one about this got it.¨
                                                                                            URARAKA:

                                                                             ¨Sure except Mina¨

BAKUGO:

¨NO!¨

*Beeep*

Uraraka hangs up after she says her last statement leaving the blondes shouts for another pair of ears to deal with. After a few minutes Bakugo calmed down and returned to his home contacts and clicked the "+" sign. He began to type down Todoroki's number and began texting.

BAKUGO:
Hey.

Todoroki jumped from the sudden beep of his phone and checked his notifications. He tapped the most recent one and was confused when he saw a text from an unknown number. He quickly started typing: