Chapter 17

The four males sat at the table in an uncomfortable silence as Fuyumi was gathering the food to the kitchen. "I'll be back." Natsuo stated, going to the kitchen to help, leaving Endeavor, Shoto, and Bakugo at the table. With everyone else gone to do something else, Endeavor decided that now would be a great time to start questioning the two teenagers. "Young-" Endeavor began before quickly being cut off. "Bakugo" The blonde male stated. "Young Bakugo, tell me about yourself." Endeavor asked.

"Firstly, my name is Katsuki Bakugou and I aim to be the number one hero." He declared in an intimidating manner. " I am seventeen years old and have an explosion based quirk which is gradually getting stronger every day." Bakugo told the pro hero, knowing that speaking of his quirk would catch the old man's attention. The blonde nodded his head to acknowledge that he was finished speaking. "Now Bakugo, I have a few questions I would like you to answer. First, what is your relationship with my son?" Endeavor had decided it was better to get the big question out of way first.

Bakugo was silent for a second before looking toward Shoto and back at Endeavor. With Bakugo thinking for so long and the air in the room getting more tense every second, Shoto couldn't take it any longer and blurted out, "He's my boyfriend!" He shouted it so loudly it took everyone off guard and even Fuyumi and Natsuo stopped what they were doing. After everyone processed what just happened, Shoto and Bakugo were the redder that Endeavor's hair, Natsuo had come back to the dining room to see what was about to go down, Fuyumi had turned the stove off and came to the dining room as well just make sure no one would fight. Endeavor was hesitant to answer his son's outburst but soon came to total realization.

 The old man nodded and said "Okay." In a tone so calm it sent shivers down everybody's spine. Even though he wasn't angry, everyone was terrified of his reaction. They all expected him to be outraged and start saying how wrong this was, but he for some reason was calm. Endeavor honestly wasn't very mad, he told himself he was going to change to be better, so if this made his son happy then he was fine with it. Even if the child was a surrogate of one of them it would still be powerful. So he didn't really care.

"Umm.. ok." Shoto spoke out in an awkward, scared tone. It was a lot more awkward now, however one good thing is that it did make Bakugo become less tense. Though still a bit shaken, Fuyumi was the first one to break the silence. “Isn’t this great, Sho?” This caused the heterochromatic male to turn to his older sister. “Y- yeah.” He was still a bit confused and grabbed Bakugo. “ Me and Bakugo will be back in a second.” Shoto said, and with that he and Bakugo were outside to speak in private. Shoto looked around to make sure they were alone. 

“What the hell, man!” Todoroki shouted, making Bakugo confused. “What I thought you wanted to make him angry.’ Bakugo stated. “Also, what the fuck was I supoosed to say! I already lied and told him that I was fucking his son. I needed to keep the lie going, at least I didn't say we were fuck buddies.” Todoroki sighed, the blonde was right. There were worse things that could have happened or been said. Todoroki was still frustrated, Bakugo still unknowingly out him. “Well, how are we going to continue this lie?” The younger one of the two asked amused to hear what the blonde had to say. Little did he know Bakugo planned everything, as the rest of them were in a state of shock. “We can always pretend to be lovey-dovey around your family, and with Endeavor being the number one the word will obviously get out. So we can do the same around my family. Also, to make it easier on us, we can tell our classmates the truth or atleast close friends. It will be hard but it can work.” Bakugo said, informing Shoto of the plan he had in his head. Shoto was surprised and impressed by the very well thought out plan. 

Just then, Natsuo opened the back door, “Fuyumi said that if you don't come now the food will get cold.” The two males followed the albino male back to the dining room. They sat back in their places and had somewhat fun talking and eating. When they were finished eating and it was time to leave, Bakugo thanked Endeavor for the male cursing himself for doing so in the back of his mind. Then, they both thanked Fuyumi for the meal before finally saying goodbye and leaving to get back to the dorm. They sneaked into the dormitory, careful not to run into Iida or Yaomomo. They then walked into their separate rooms, quietly agreeing to talk more about the situation in the morning. 

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

And with that this part is over. Apologize for not getting it out sooner. Also, usually I would do something like a ‘Fourth of July Special’, but I really wanted to get this chapter out. To make it up to you, I will answer some questions you guys have about the book or me if you are interested in that. 

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day.