Chapter 5

The rest of the day went by as usual, Present Mic found making the children deaf, Midnight trying to keep herself from filing a restraining order on Mineta, and so on and so forth. This didn't phase Bakugo in the slightest because, one he was used to it, and two he was questioning his existence to much to care.

Thing like: "Why did I do that? ", "I'm never gonna I've this down. ", "What's wrong with me! ", and "I can never face him again! " we're all speeding through his head 50 miles an hour. By the time he knew it, school was over and he had no notes for studying (not that he needed them).

When he heard the bell he finally snapped out of his daze and ran "straight" to his dorm locking it behind him. He totally forgot about Todoroki and went to sleep instantly.

On the other hand, Todoroki was casually talking to Midoriya and Iida when he figured that he should head back to his dorm. (Next part was kinda of inspired or should I say taken I don't know, from "Curry" by seatuurtles their book is amazing please read it)

When Todoroki made it to the door of his dorm he knocked on the door and waited a good five minutes before knocking again. This went on for at least twenty-four minutes before he got up and decided he was locked out. Shoto, having given up, went to reach for his phone his pocket to call Aizawa. He called two times before calling Midoriya to ask him if he could stay at his dorm, and if course the small bean said yes.

SHOTOOOOOOO! walked to Izuku's dorm and knocked exactly twelve times quietly because he didn't want to be seen as rude or obnoxious. When Deku opened his door he hears a monotone voice apologetically say, "I'm sorry for the intrusion, Bakugo locked me out." .

"It's fine Todoroki-kun! Its understandable. At least for you Bakugo didn't lock you out on purpose." Deku said muttering the last part. "Huh?" "Nothing..."

"Anyways, you wanna sleep on the couch or the bed? "Izuku asked as Todoroki solemnly pointed to the couch. Midoriya went to a closet to find a spare blanket as Shoto sat on the couch scrolling through Instagram while he waited.

As Todo was scrolling, he paused as he saw a picture of Bakugo pop up. The picture was part of an advertisement for his parent's company. Todoroki clicked on the advertisement and looked for the picture again. When he found the picture he screenshots it before Mido  came back.

A few moments later, Deku comes back holding an All Might blanket with the words," Never Fear for I Am Here! " And tossed it to Todoroki. Once they both said their good nights, Todoroki pulled his phone out again and continued to look at pictures of Bakugo. At one point, he fell asleep with his phone still on. He just hoped no one would see...

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏
This one is shorter for the sole reason that I have plans for the next chapter. Also, I knew how this chapter would go in my head, but I didn't know how to make it longer without dragging the chapter on.

Still, I hope you have a good day and this was at the least exciting for you!