Chapter 8? Yeah.

weekend

[ˈwēkˌend]

NOUN

the period from Friday evening through Sunday evening, especially regarded as a time for leisure.

'Yeah.' Todoroki thought. 'A weekend isn't one hundred percent mean I have to hangout.' He thought as he put his phone down, deciding it was time to go back to sleep. He had gotten a text from Midoriya earlier that day to hangout. However, he declined he didn't feel like getting up and getting ready for a place most likely unknown to him when he had his familiar, comfortable bed right here.

Of course that's what he wanted to happen.

When he tried to go back to dreaming his bedroom door burst open, causing his body jump out in surprise. Bakugo had kicked open his door making the faint aroma of pancakes and sausage patties to follow the blonde boy into the room.

"Get your clothes on and come eat. Mina wanted me to invite you to come along with the Bakusquad for a hangout." Bakugo stated with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Fine." Todoroki sighed, " You owe me soba after this though. " He was getting into the shower when Bakugo yelled, "Like hell I do!" After that, Todoroki was about done washing when he heard a loud bang from the kitchen. He quickly finished rinsing himself, a good 7 times just in case, put on some pants, and sprinted to where he heard the noise.

When he made it there he found Bakugo on the floor bleeding beside a broken plate. "I'll be back" the heteromatic male stated before rushing to find a first aid kit and taking out his phone to tell Mina that they were doing to be a bit late. Finding one, Todoroki raced back to the bloodied boy.

"Why are you so worried? I just cut my hand." Bakugo said as he tried to get up, being pushed back to the floor by Shoto. "Hold on. Wrap up your hand while I go get the broom." Todoroki stated walking away before Bakugo could say anything else.

Bakugo was angry at himself slightly he felt like a little kid being cared for like this. He was soon snapped out of his gaze when Todoroki yelled from the other room. "Hey! What were you doing anyway?"

Flashback ( I haven't done this yet.)

Bakugo was making a plate for Todoroki in the kitchen. When he finished, took it to the dual-haired boy's room. At this time, Todoroki was about to hop in the shower. He stripped from his clothing without closing the bathroom door so that the hot moisture from the shower would expand and not for up the mirror. When Bakugo entered the room the calmer male of the two was not yet into the shower. Bakugo did not know this for the shower water was on so that it could warm up.

So when Bakugo was looking for Todoroki and looked to the side, he saw Todoroki's naked body just standing there. The other did not hear anything because of the running water so he didn't acknowledge Bakugo. Bakugo ended up running out the door with the plate tripping, and breaking it.

Flashback End

Not wanting to tell that to the other boy, Bakugo simply stated with a tiny of red on his face from remembering, "I was thinking of something and wasn't looking were I was going." He didn't want to say what actually happened because what would just be awkward for both of them. When Todoroki came back with the broom he saw the tint of red on Bakugo's face and decided not to push any further.

Todoroki swept up a good 12 times just to make sure all the glass was up. He then went over to Bakugo and questioned if he had wrapped up his hand. The blonde replied by holding up his freshly wrapped hand, getting a nod in response. Once everything was settled, Todoroki made himself another plate and the boys sat down and ate their food.

They soon finished, grabbed the dorm keys and headed out the door, walking down multiple steps to get to the front door of the building. They walk out of the door the sunlight hitting their eyes making them squint instantly. When the become use to the sunlight and look around they see Mina, Denki, Sero, and Kirishima (Kiripima...sorry) standing outside.

Mina looked as if she could faint any second now. "What took you so long?!" She shouted making everyone laugh at how dramatic she was being. She just started pouting as she started walking in the direction of the store.

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏

The next chapter will be strictly about the shopping trip and maybe once the two get home. Also, I apologise for the long wait. I had a hard time writing the rest of the chapter after Bakugo cut his hand, also I had tests for school (dividing decimals is hard). So I apologise for all the distractions. Also thank you for reading and voting!😁

Hope you enjoyed and have a good day! 😊