Chapter 7

As Bakugo was laying in bed, Todoroki arrived at their share dorm. As much as his brain was urging him to continue opening and closing the door he stopped at 6 times, racing to Bakugo's room. Todoroki did trip however, hitting his head on the door making a loud enough sound for the blonde to take out his ear buds and go get the door.

Upon opening the door, he saw the dual-haired boy on the floor face first. This made him go from shocked to laughing his ass off. Todoroki looked up, seeing the boy laughing, and decided to get back at him. He took his hands and put them behind Bakugo's ankles, pulling forward causing him to fall on his back.

"HEY!!!" Bakugo yelled out of anger, but calming down seeing that the other boy on the floor was now chuckling and reaching his hand out to help him up. Bakugo grabbed to Todoroki's hand, lifting onto his feet. He watched as Todoroki walked over to his bed sitting down, then did so himself.

"So,...what do you want half n' half ?" Bakugo asked in a calm tone of voice, different from his usual angry and untamed demeanor. "Well," Todoroki began, " We could start off with what you actually did to Midoriya. " Bakugo huffed at the accusation. It wasn't that he was particularly wrong, but he didn't like that the boy beside him didn't even trust him. "Like I said before to Aizawa Sensei, Shitty  Deku accidentally fainted somehow and hit his head." He spoke with more anger in his voice, not liking the fact of repeating himself again.

"If that's all you came here for you can leave." Bakugo stated bluntly. He wanted to go back to his music as he tries to fall asleep. "Fine." Todoroki said getting up from the bed closing the door a good twelve times before slamming it for a thirteenth time with anger. Bakugo felt slightly guilty about lying to Todoroki, but shrugged it off and later down continuing to play Spotify on his phone. 

Todoroki however wasn't going to rest until he got answers. He headed to Midoriya and Iida's room to ask his friend what really happened. Once he got to the door he knocked a good twelve times, nine times silently and the last three loud enough to hear. Once Midoriya came to the door, the walking candy cane pulled his friend to the room that he knew was his from the All Might name board.

The green-haired boy was startled by the sudden action. "Todoroki-kun! What are you doing?!" Midoriya shouted before he was thrown onto his bed. Todoroki closed his door then went to stand in the middle of the room.

He began by asking Midoriya what happened in the bathroom. The boy in question hesitated before answering. He wanted to be truthful, he really did, but his conscience was telling him not to. He decided to lie and not tell his friend everything that happened.

"Uh..." Midoriya paused, " Kacchan came to the bathroom and I can't remember anything else. I guess I fainted before I could leave the bathroom. " He said looking to the side, avoiding all eye contact with the boy in front of him. "You're bad at lying Midoriya." Todoroki spoke making the greenette's breath hitch. " However, if neither of you want to tell me what happened than you don't have to, I respect your decision." He spoke again, this time leaving the room.

Todoroki left his friends' dorm, going back to the person at his dorm. He slammed the door a good thirteen times out of pure anger. The fact that Bakugo might have harmed his friend was only a small part of it. What really made him angry is the fact that Bakugo and Midoriya are making it seem as if they are hiding something serious from him, and he wanted to find out what that thing was.

He went to his bed and laid down deciding it he should fall asleep or stay up a bit longer, for tomorrow would be the beginning of the weekend. He decided on going to sleep deciding that there wasn't really anything he could do it he stayed awake anyway.

✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏✏
Guys sorry to cut this short, but I wrote a good 702 words in an hour and a half and it's 1:05. I'm going to bed. I'm sorry if this chapter is not to your liking. If I messed anything up with Todoroki's OCD please tell me so I can make further improvements in the story and the story can be somewhat realistic.

Goodnight/Good Morning/Have a good day! Hope you enjoyed! Bye!