Chapter 13

All night Todoroki couldn't sleep at all. The troubled male was thinking about what happened yesterday with Bakugo.

" If it was you then I think that this whole sharing-a-dorm-thing won't be so bad after all."

Every single time he thought back to those words, he wanted to scream. Every single time he questioned why he said that he always had the question, "What does he mean?" Todoroki wondered of it had the kind of undertone he thought it did and continued questioning the sentence.

On the other hand, Bakugo managed to get some sleep, but not very much. The blonde tried to get the current situation off his mind, but once he succeeded it was already close for his alarm to go off.

He silently sighed to himself as he left out of his bedroom to go ahead and get ready. When he finished, he walked out to the living room where Todoroki already was. The boy stared at each other for a moment before quickly turning back to what they were doing.

It was the whole morning that they didn't talk to each other. Even when they got to class, the boys talked to just about everyone except each other. As they walked back to the dorm, Bakugo was sick of it.

"I'm done." He muttered to himself before pushing Todoroki to the wall pinning him down. Todoroki looked at their position with confused Pikachu face and only muttered out a single 'Huh?'.

"I'm tired of pretending yesterday didn't happen, and I don't know why I am angry when you're just a dumb Icyhot!" Bakugo yelled while his head was faced down. Todoroki looked with sympathy, he wanted to pet his head as his mother did to him when he was angry, but he didn't think Bakugo liked being touched.

"Can I do something?" Todoroki asked in a hushed whisper. "What?" Bakugo replied with anger still prominent in his voice. Todoroki hesitated a bit, but landed his hand on top of Bakugo's head. He felt his OCD about to kick in, so instead of petting Bakugo's head, he rubbed it is a side t ok side motion.

"What the hell are you doing Icyhot?" Bakugo said getting a bit irritated, he felt like a child. With this question, Todoroki looked Bakugo in the eyes and began explaining. "My mother used to do this to me when I was younger when I got angry, and I always calmed down. I thought it would help you to, sorry." Todoroki said, taking his hand away.

Before the heterochromatic male's hand was fully put down, Bakugo grabbed his wrist and place Todoroki's hand back on his head. "I didn't say I hated it." The blonde said turning his head, a faint redness prominent on his face. Todoroki's eyes sparkeled as he looked at the blonde male who was usually mean being so kind.

With this sudden action, Todoroki grabbed Bakugo's hand and pulled him towards their dorm, hearing the blonde's constant yelling. When they made it to the door, Bakugo was bombarding Todoroki with questions as the boy being questioned just ignored him as he unlocked the door.

When the door was unlocked, Todoroki pushed Bakugo inside as he closed and locked the door. He locked the door, fighting the urge to do it over and over as he walked over to Bakugo. He sat down on the couch where Bakugo was currently and began speaking.

"You said that were tired of pretending yesterday didn't happen, so let's talk about it. " Todoroki stated calmly. Bakugo was about to speak when Todoroki held his hand up as if to ask a question. "Yes?" Bakugo asked. "May I speak first?" Todoroki asked calmly. "Sure." Bakugo replied.

"What did you mean by your words yesterday? Specifically,  the words ' If it was you then I think that this whole sharing-a-dorm-thing won't be so bad after all' ." Todoroki asked, he wasn't one to beat around the bush. Bakugo cleared his throat as he answered awkwardly with a faint blush appearing. "I mean-well. I was just saying that if it was you then you must find me as your friend and not your enemy so sharing a dorm won't be that bad."

"Oh. Ok." Todoroki said in an understanding tone. Bakugo looked over to see a sort of sad expression on his face. "Well that is really all, I wanted to ask." The heterochromatic male said getting off the couch going to his room. "Bye."

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Did I make you sad? Did you think they were going to confess? Hell no! This is slow burn baby! Sorry for the late update, we had preparing for and testing. I was doing so well, too. Darn.

Well, thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed, and have an amazing day!