Chapter-53. Bad Move

"Cedric, please let me..." I could not speak anything further cause by the time I was phrasing up my sentence, he gave Mike a tight punch on his face.

Wrong, this is not what I was expecting.

And when it comes to Mike, he din't act like the classic heroes who only fight after getting a compulsory of 10 punches, no he was not like that.

When Cedric hit him with one punch he ended up returning two and this looked like it was not going to end. I could not simply watch these two boys throwing each other against the tables and chairs, smacking each other because of me.

And it was only after seeing them fight, I started to value myself and understand my worth, which I thought I never had, I should have not underestimated myself. Everyone has their worth, they may not know their value but the world will one day surely get to know about you, if you do something great! I know I'm talking too much and almost forgot my main task of stopping them before killing themselves.

"Mike?... Cedric?... Please stop, both of you, now!"

No respect for my words.

"Atleast one of you?"

Still no respect.

No point in begging these fellows, what about my Karate skills? I'm a very good Karate kid. But already these boys are fighting and me entering in with my karate in the midst doesn't sound sensible.

I was thinking for something else,

"Stop it!"

That was not me.

"I said stop it now!" the voice hardened and when I turned to see who it was I almost lost my mind.

Mike was on top of Cedric with folded fist and Cedric was pulling him by the tie, this was the exact pose when the voice came from the door.

When these boys saw the person who stood by the door, both of them got away from each other, wiped their dripping blood from the corner of their lips, dusted their shirts and stood in silence like pillars.

Of course, the most precise possibility here is them getting suspended or even dismissed.

"What on Earth you boys are doing, is this what we teach in this school?" the Principal asked them with a terrible look on his face.

"Sir, it's...actua...lly..." Cedric stood stammering.

"You're going to justify yourselves for fighting like wild animals?" he asked them.

"And what about you?" he asked turning towards Mike.

"Nothing Sir" he replied with his head staring the floor.

"Remember, this is the best school in this city, reputation is very important! What would have happened if someone captures a video of your awesome fight and made it viral on social media? What will happen to the school reputation after that?" he asked.

"You must be punished!" he added.

Please don't say that we are terminated, I kept praying.

"Clean the school washrooms, terrace and play ground after school! This is the last warning, if I find you again fighting, you will be terminated." He warned.

I could see Cedric and Mike's face change after hearing it, I know it's hard to do these works, poor boys, I really pity them.

"And you deserve this punishment too" the Principal added.

Wait is he saying that to me?

Me?

But why me?