Chapter-0. Guess what?

Thank you for trusting me and stepping into my story😊

Hello? Is anyone there?" she called out suddenly because she heared some footsteps on the other side.

"Yes I am here! What's up?" asked another voice from the other side.

She was relived because she was not the only one with her lonely book now.

"So you are gonna read this book?" she asked.

"Well, I accidently landed here somehow" replied the voice from the other side.

"I don't know whether you landed here by purpose or just with an accidental scroll, but I think you'll love it" she voiced back.

"Who are you by the way?" the voice from the other side asked with a confused tone.

There was an awkward silence for some time,

"Well, I am the author of this book" she replied nervously because this is her first book on Wattpad.

"Okay how can I meet you if I want to?" the voice from the other side asked.

"Don't worry I will meet you at the end of every chapter" she voiced back.

"Then see you soon" said the voice from the other side, and left into a room named, "Can't Change the Fate!" (The name of the book, obviously)

Hello lovely readers it is just an author's note ;) (To all who thought it as the first chapter) Thank you all tonnes for choosing my story. The voice from the other side was none other but you guys.

I consider all of you as born stars because you guys definitely rock one day (either today or tomorrow but for sure)

If you guys think that I am a star too, plz let me know by clicking on that star icon at the end of the chapters, you can otherwise call it as vote!! :)

Then feel free to ask me any questions regarding my book. And I hope you have a good time. And if you really find this story good, please do suggest your friends to read it too

P.S: Ignore my grammar mistake. I am working hard to rectify it:)

⚠️plz don't copy my work.©️

With love,
ispectacleyou