Chapter- 45. Love Is Cute

Yes, your right, plz hear that song while reading this chapter. ;)

***

I was quiet for some time, I hope he din't see me blushing because it was dark.

I made a smirk and gave my hand for him to hold,

And off the song goes,

'I've found a love, for me'

He pulled me closer by my waist,

"Mike?" my words escaped in the midst of my gasping.

His eyes looked down to mine and he whispered,

"Just do what I say!" and he interlocked his fingers with mine.

"Place your hand on my shoulder, you can reach it right?" he asked me with a suppressed laugh.

"I'm not too short for that Mike!" I replied and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Now, just move a step back and forward and repeat" he said.

Okay, it's easier than I thought.

"Now spin!"

I did a perfect spin holding his index and soon I learnt all the steps and it was not hard, and Mike was right, interest in anything matters; if you are genuinely interested in doing something then it would not be a big task for you! So dancing duet is my interest? Maybe with him.

"You're doing it great" he said smiling.

"Just because you taught me great" I shot back.

Then we kept quiet and only focused on dancing. Some feelings cannot be described and I'm adding this to that list.

Then I could hear him speaking again, wait... no he is suddenly singing the lyrics softly.

I lifted my head up to him,

'Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms,
Barefoot on the grass,
Listening to our favorite song'

He kept singing, looking at my uplifted curious head; it was only after hearing those lines I started to relate things, it's a dark place where we are dancing now, I'm between his arms and yeah barefoot on the grass, obviously listening to our favorite song which is this song.

"Mike, did you see? The lyric matches the situation exactly!" I said him in surprise.

He kept nodding his head slowly with a gentle smile,

' Darling,
You look perfect tonight!'

He sang while pinning a lock of hair at the back of my ear,

I was losing control, No! Why is he doing like this? Wait, does a duet dance needs all this gestures? I seriously doubt it!

My anxiety level started to rise up and forget about my heart beat I'm not going to talk about it again! He kept pulling me closer little by little until there was no space between us, and I was feeling nervous to the core, I cannot get control over my shaking hands and legs now. He slid his fingers at the back of my neck and started to inch forward. I felt shocks pass through my brain and my head started to ache now due to anxiety

"Mina, you're really the best girl I have ever met, and don't know why but I'm realizing it late"

I could only hear his voice because I could not lift my head to him again cause the pain now is becoming worse.

He kept saying many things but I was not able to concentrate on it,

"Mina I...Wait you okay?" he asked me.