Chapter- 34. I Hate This Change!

U belong with me_ Taylor Swift

Now I can see Aaysha over the phone always.

I'm saying, Always!

I was getting jealous? But I don't want to!

I even avoided texting Mike. What's the point of texting him now?

***

Days passed and my holidays came to an end, I was back to school.

Now things started to become different little by little. Just like the other days I took the bus and catched a place for me. I plugged in my earphones and poured out some music into my ears.

Just then a figure appeared in the corner of my eye, I turned to see who it was, and it was a lady.

I plugged out one of my earphones and asked her what's the matter.

"Can I have this seat next to you?" she asked.

"I'm sorry I usually catch it for my..."

Just then I remembered, Mike sits next to me always. And I never cared about it earlier. But now I'm feeling it strange.
This is hard, how can I have him next to me, when he does not belong to me? I don't want me to break myself.

"Hello dear? Is anyone coming here?" the lady got me back from my thoughts.

"No, no one, you can sit!" I replied.

Then I got back to my music again, I was trying my best to drag my mind away from his thoughts.

3 stops passed and it was Mike's stop now.

I could see him enter the bus. I could not stop myself from seeing him. My heart started to beat fast, he kept brushing his crispy brown hair while entering. He was helping a person in front with the address.

The damn person said something and he is smiling now. I don't him to be my drug! My attention on him was overcome by the lady next to me.

"Thanks dear, my stop has arrived." She said and got up from her seat.

Wait! So soon?

"Don't catch only the place!" She said with a smile and left.

What is she meaning? No please don't talk in riddles, I hate it!

I could see the lady walking to the bus door, so do Mike who was seeing who this woman getting off from the seat next to me.

Before his eyes could land on me, I turned towards the window. I was raising my music volumes so that I could not get distracted by him, but little did I know it was of no use, because just a brush of his shoulders against mine when he sat was enough to make my mind go numb.

My heart was beating faster and faster.

' Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito
Nos vamos pegando poquito a poquito'

I was trying my mind to concentrate on the lyrics than the current situation.

All of a sudden I got the music down, like someone has pulled the earphones from my ears. I turned to see what happened.

Mike plugged my earphones into his ears and started to sing the song, well quite loud indeed, maybe he was lost in the song!

"Despacito!" he began to shout until the entire crowd gave us an awkward glare!

And he don't know the lyrics. He was killing the song and maybe this might be the reason for the entire crowd to glue their glares at him.

"Mike! What are you doing! Just shut up!" I kept saying, ok he cannot hear me, so I said tapping his shoulders.