Chapter-47. Broken, Totally!

***
I was sitting on the garden bench with my view falling on the fountain before me. I was just preparing my mind mentally. I wish I should not faint again this time. And after some time giving a deep sigh I took my phone and texted,

_ Mike can you come to the hotel garden, I want to tell you something, something very important

Before I could press send, I heared a voice go

"What are you doing here alone?"

I turned and saw Mike leaning on the light pole which stood next to the fountain.

"W-when did you come?" I asked him, my heartbeat started to pace-up.

"60 seconds ago?" he replied.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"What are you doing here alone?" he asked while getting his place next to me.

"Ahm... just admiring the fountain? Yeah fountain, it looks great right?" I asked.

His view then shifted to the fountain and after starring it for a couple of seconds and started out of blue.

"The last time when I saw you near a hotel fountain like this, you were crying because of Sid. Do you remember?" he asked the last sentence looking at me.

"Why are you talking about it now? Just leave it!" I replied with a low tone, I don't want that topic enter the chat again.

"Fine, I was just saying, not to hurt you!" he replied and punched my shoulders lightly.

"Where are the others? How did you manage to get through that crowd?" I asked him.

"Oh them? Everyone went to eat; I become so underrated when compared to food!" he replied in his usual mocking tone.

I just shot back a smirk.

"Thanks" he replied suddenly.

"For what?"

"For the party and I love your planning, it was awesome, I din't expect that!" he commented.

Babe I want you to love me not the planning!

"You like it? That's all I want" I replied back smiling.

"I couldn't relate you with the Mina who I met on the first day, you're different, I-I never knew you're so caring and kind" he replied.

"Okay that's enough for today, we can have the mocking session tomorrow" I replied with a smirk.

"No, I'm serious, you're so different, I don't know whether you changed or it's only now I'm getting to know about you completely"

I din't reply anything, every time when he speaks my doubt on him are getting conformed little by little.

He likes me!

There was an awkward silence for sometime and I thought I can speak up, you can do it, come on girl!

After a few seconds of silence I began,

"I wanna tell you something Mike!" I replied low with my eyeballs slowly turning towards his direction.

Woah! He is already starring at me! Okay chill! Don't get tensed!

"What if I say I wanna tell you something too?" he asked me.

Okay, something's gonna happen.

"You go ahead" I replied.

" Ladies um... sorry minions first!" he said smiling.

"No birthday boy's chance first" I replied.