1.

"Daddy Daddy...does mommy love me like you love me?"
              "Yes Kimiko, he could have loved you more then anyone else could ever have."Sasuke replied softly.

"Daddy,daddy why is the sky so blue?"Kimiko asked as her eyes bore into the same onyx eyes she shared with her father , innocence coating her words as he looked up into the sky , her line of sight slowly focusing onto her father she adored with all her might.

"It's because your mommy is looking out for you from above , his eyes were this beautiful shade of blue , Kimiko."Sasuke replied with a distant look in his eyes,his hands reaching down to ruffle his daughters raven hair lovingly which had blonde highlights scattered across randomly.

"Daddy,daddy where has my mommy gone?"Kimiko asked again,"has she flown to the sky and can't come back down?Does she not like Kimiko?"she asked with her brows scrunched ignoring the pronoun 'he' Sasuke used to describe her mother.

Sasuke's heart clenched at her words , such purity and innocence oh how he wished he could be just like her."Somewhat Kimiko,"he replied in a whisper as he kneeled down to pull his daughter into his chest as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck,"Mommy can't come down but it doesn't mean he doesn't like you ,Mommy loves you no matter where you are and where he is."Sasuke muttered softly as he rested his forehead against Kimiko's a small smile playing on his lips as his fingers combed through her hair throughly.

"Come on its time to vist aunt Sakura.She's expecting us and I'm sure you're excited to see her."Sasuke prompted her as he stood up slowly,pressing a tiny kiss to her cheeks.

"Right!"the four year old cried excited as she nodded her head, long raven hair tied up in a high pony tail bobbing along as she grabbed her fathers hand,pulling him along as she took off in the direction of where her favourite aunt lived.It was a sight not to be missed to see the usually composed Uchiha man being led by a little girl with loud shoutings of 'careful!','watch out for the kind lady!' occasionally being heard around the village allowing the villagers to have a good  laugh.

"Auntie Sakura!Auntie Sakura!"a high chirpy voice rang through the stillness of the apartment complex Sakura was staying at as the little girl pounded against the door with her tiny fists whilst her father caught up from behind;wheezing and panting.What a ninja he called himself.

"Kimiko-chan!"an equally excited voice was

heard as the door was opened revealing the pinkette whom stood dressed in her usual red shirt and tan skirt."Aunt Sakura!",Kimiko squealed as she jumped up wrapping her tiny arms aroud her neck, Sasuke giving her a tiny wave in acknowledgement."Ne such a smart little girl you are aren't you ?" Sakura praised with a gentle pat to her head.

"Sorry about that all Sakura , you know how excited Kimiko gets when I mention visting you,its almost like she adores you more then she does to her own father"the raven mumbled as he invited himself in after the two girls,leaning against the wall with folded arms eyeing his  four year old daughter clambering around the pink kunoichi carefully and protectively.

"Sasuke.."Sakura started as she carefully picked the girl off her back and onto her lap as they seated themselves on the red cushioned couch,her fingers tying plaits with Kimiko's long raven hair,"you know that Kimiko loves and adores you more then anything in the world.Isn't that right Kimiko-chan?"Sakura then directed her question to the raven girl whose chubby fingers was picking at the hems of her skirt,completely oblivious to everything until she heard her name being called.

"Mm!Kimiko loves daddy more then anything!Kimiko will put daddy above everything else!"she nodded as she finally looked up and locked her eyes with her father, a spark flashing through her eyes showing her sincerity in her words,"I promise daddy to love you!"she added firmly , finally squirming out of Sakura's lap and then onto her fathers.

Pressing her tiny hands to his cheek she mimicked her father's actions by bringing her forehead to press against his as she allowed a huge grin to split across her face,"Don't worry daddy , Kimiko will not lie ,pinky promise."she held out her pinky finger like she always did while making her pinky promises the smile never once fading from her face.Sasuke smiled and allowed himself to wrap his pinky around his daughters.Then a tinkling laugh rang through the air as Kimiko laughed happily,happiness flashing through her eyes as they lit up from her laughter.

"I can see you in her , if you were here you would be absolutely proud of her wouldn't you...Naruto."Sasuke thought silently as he watched the scene the little girl made before him,"You gave me such a beautiful reminder of you, Naruto and I thank you for that."

Authors Note : Hellooooo! I just came up with this idea whilst on the way to school and it has quite a sad story plot but I think its kind of beautiful in a way.I really hope you all liked this prologue and please look forward to more chapters to come! Please vote comment and share this story!