7.

The light filled the room in the early morning. It caused the dark haired man to stir in his bed. Even if he slept for a few hours it hadn't been very restful for him. As he stretched out his arms they brushed something else that occupied his bed. His dark eyes came to rest at the sleepy face of his only daughter. Kimiko's face was slightly flushed as the sun lighted up it. Her small hands reached out and grasped Sasuke's arm, holding it close like a teddy bear. She looked so peaceful right at that moment. Sasuke almost didn't have the heart to remove his arm from Kimiko's hands. But he needed to use the bathroom. So as gently as he could he disconnected his arm and left the room with one final glance at Kimiko before closing the door with a soft click.

Later,Sasuke was found in the kitchen,making trips back and forth from the counter to the fridge and then back as he gathered the ingredients he needed to make breakfast that day.Sasuke's lean figure danced gracefully around the Kitchen as he retrieved things all around the place,washing the vegetables,cooking the rice.

Sitting down at the table as he waited for the timer that indicated his breakfast was cooked,he smiled bitterly,trying to think how family life would be with Naruto if he were still here,remembering how life was like living with Naruto before he had left him.

-------
Sasuke sat up in bed,the bleariness from waking up still clouding his head as he reached across the bed-ready to wake Naruto up.

"Naru-"Sasuke sleepily mumbled as he carelessly flung his hand over to the other side of the bed expecting to hit Naruto but only to receive a thud from his hand hitting the empty bed beside him.

"Funny,"Sasuke mumbled as his eyebrows creased together.Naruto never got out of bed earlier than before noon,much less before himself that woke at the break of dawn."Unpredictable as always.."Sasuke mumbled to himself as he swung his legs over to the side of his bed,slipping his feet into the slippers sitting by the side of his bed as he shuffled out of the room.

As Sasuke walked,the smell of food wafted into his nose,which of course he followed the smell that led him into the kitchen.There Sasuke stood at the doorway,watching the clumsy blonde that for once looked so graceful in his actions.

"Goodmorning , Sasuke.Are you just going yo stand there and watchfor are you going to help me?"Not bothering to turn around to speak,Naruto's teasing voice fell from his lips as he surprised Sasuke.

"Hn,"Sasuke hummed out as he composed himself,pushing himself off the edge of the door frame as he strode over to Naruto,wrapping his arms around the blondes lean waist,"Goodmorning,Naruto."he whispered quietly into his ear before taking a seat at his usual spot to await his breakfast Naruto was preparing for him.

"Ne Sasuke,"Naruto called out to his boyfriend quietly after a brief moment of silence,turning around to face Sasuke to catch his attention which he successfully did before he continued speaking,"what do you think about having a family?"the second part came out soft;unsure.

Sasuke stared at the blonde with a raised brow at his words , clearly shocked by the words he just heard."I-I mean its just a thought I didn't-"Naruto stammered but only to be cut off by the raven clearing his throat.

"Sounds lovely ,Naruto."Sasuke replied which caused the blonde to stare at him in disbelief this time,"EHHHH?"he hummed loudly before a flash of yellow threw itself at sasuke with two tones of laughter filling the morning air.

"Thank you Sasuke...thank you..."

--------------
Onyx eyes blinked awake as the young Uchiha girl sat up in bed,looking around before she realised that she was in her daddy's room."Where is daddy?"her first thoughts were as she gave the empty side of the bed a quick glance.Usually,Sasuke would be back when Kimiko woke up but today was different , Sasuke wasn't there.

"Daddy?"the meek voice sounded as she slipped off the high bed;slipping her timy feet into the black furry slippers her father had given her as she ventured around the house to find her father which she did without much difficulty.Kimiko sighed when she realised the blank look on her fathers face,she came to recognise this face.

It was the face Sasuke had whenever he thought of naruto.

"Daddy...are you thinking of mommy again?You must really miss her,don't you?"she thought as she padded her way over to Sasuke;crawled up a chair before she was at the height to embrace Sasuke tightly."I love you daddy..."she mumbled and at that sasuke broke out of his thoughts;smiling as he leaned his head against hers."I love you too, Kimiko."he hummed,a hand running down her back as the other massaged her scalp,"Good morning my princess."he greeted.

"Ohayo daddy."Kimiko greeted back as she pulled away from the embrace to look at Sasuke with the same charming fox like smile on her face naruto had which Sasuke loved so dearly.

"Come on take a seat,breakfast is almost done."he noted as his dark eyes darted over to the clock that hung just above the sink,noting that by this time the soup and fish would have been cooked by then.Moving his daughter to another chair,he then started to dish out their food onto a tray and carry them over carefully to the table where a feast ensued.

Sitting across the table from her,Sasuke restrd his cheek on his hand as he smiled at the little girl who had a beast of an appetite for her age;reminding her to eat slower or shed have indigestion.A smile as usual appeared on his lips as he watched endearingly at his daughter stuffing her mouth full as she complimented her fathers cooking over and over again.

"Oh Naruto..."sasuke thought bitter-sweetly as he leaned over the table to dab at the dirty corners of kimiko's mouth,"If only you were here for just a day to experience how this little girl can bring so much light into your life.If only you were here...we could finally have a complete family of our own.."

A/N:AAAAND THAT'S CHAPTER 6 FOR Y'ALL IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN IN HIATUS FOR 3 MONTHS AND NEVER UPDATED BUT I AM BACK NOW AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS RIGHT? ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AND PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS