3.

"Daddy daddy can i sleep with you tonight?" Sasuke woke up to faint tugging on the sleeves of his sleeves and a quiet voice at a whisper.

"Miko?"Sasuke mumbled sleepily as he rolled off to his sides,his hands reaching up to rub the sleep off his eyes, slowly focusing on his daughter.Kimiko stood next to his bed dressed in her pink nightdress with a huge uchiha symbol emblazoned right smack in the middle,in her hand held a teddy bear she was gifted on her birthday by Ino.

"What is it Miko?"Sasuke called her, her endearing nickname slipped out of Sasuke's mouth as he pushed himself to sit with his elbows,knowing full well what his daughter wanted but stalling just to shake off his sleepiness to give his daughter his full attention.

"Can i sleep with you tonight daddy?Kimiko had a bad d-dream.."she hiccuped at the last part , only then Sasuke noticed faint tear marks running down her cheeks.

'she must stayed in her bed for awhile so I wouldn't have to see her cry though I've told her to come to me right away when she has nightmares,what a stubborn child,just like he was.",Sasuke thought with a slight smirk ,shifting himself as he pulled the covers open for kimiko to crawl on whilst he allowed his eyes to shut for a quick moment.

"Ngh,mmmh!"Sasuke heard,snapping his eyes

open as he glanced at his little girl to find her struggling to get up the bed which was high as compared to her tiny frame.'so precious',Sasuke thought as he chuckled softly,leaning over to pick her up onto the bed with ease.Laying Kimiko down next to him and pulling up the covers,Sasuke turned on his sides,resting his head on a hand , the another wrapping around the waist of his daughters.

"Want to tell daddy what your bad dream was?"Sasuke cooed gently,rubbing his hands up and down the back of his daughter to soothe her nerves.Sasuke as you knew him years ago was a cold unfeeling man , his eyes were void of any emotions and his face was just so blank and loved to be alone ,not bothering to hang out with anyone but if you were to see him now he had changed drastically.Sasuke as you know him now smiles every now and then , his eyes will sparkle with joy and pride when Kimiko's name is mentioned , he hung out with the konoha 11 regularly and its all thanks to the love he had for his daughter whom changed him for the better.

"It was so scary daddy..."the raven girl whined as she pouted up at sasuke,earning a chuckle from the young man that lay beside her."I bet it was Miko,that's why i strong girl like you had to run to daddy right?"Sasuke laughed,tangling his fingers in her long hair,ruffling it tenderly."I dreamt that everyone in the village went missing and I couldn't find daddy nor could i find Tsunade baa-chan !"she explained with many hand gestures,her eyes widening with every word she spoke as if relieving her nightmare.

"Hn,"Sasuke hummed with a nod as he acknowledged her words,continuing to run his hair through raven hair like his,"very scary , Kimiko , daddy would be scared too."he tried to make her feel better,"now you're in daddy's arms you feel safe don't you miko-chan?"

"Mm!Daddy arms are the safest place in the whole wide world!Daddy's arms are so strong!"the little girl replied,snuggling closer to Sasuke to prove her point."Good,now miko-chan will you be a good girl and fall asleep now?Daddy will be here to protect you from your nightmares and the monsters under the bed."he soothed trying to coax Kimiko to sleep,he was tired and was close to desperate to fall asleep.

"Ne.."Kimiko trailed off softly,"Kimiko is not tired daddy!Can you tell me a bedtime story daddy,any story!"she asked softly,secretly praying her father would agree."Ah..story."Sasuke nodded , racking his head for a story he could tell the little girl yet not bore her to death considering he had told every story he knew to kimiko once she learned to understand words.

'ah how about this one'sasuke thought with a fond smile.

"How about i tell you a story about two rivals ,miko?"Sasuke spoke,"Once upon a time there were two ninjas,one of them was the dead last and the other well he was the classes genius and everyone loved him as far as he was concerned.."

"Ah!Did the rivals become friends daddy?I hope they did,auntie Sakura always tells me that having enemies were bad!"Kimiko remarked,jabbing her fingers at his chest.

"Yes,Kimiko."Sasuke laughed slightl,shaking his head at her rash jumping ahead of subject which was excatly like Naruto."They did become friends, the best of friends even if one of them didn't dare to acknowledge it."

"Why wouldn't he acknowledge a friendhip daddy?"Kimiko mumbled,her brows furrowed at the thought of someone refusing anothers friendship,

That isnt nice!One of them will get very very sad.",she thought to herself,"The one who refused to acknowledge the friendship is so selfish daddy!"she complained.

Chuckling lightly at her words,he nodded,"Yeah,he sure was a selfish boy , Miko,he never treasured what was around him and always took things for granted,you see this boy and his rival they fought everyday , insulting each other but you know what?Unknowingly they were pushing each other to be better every day,they were helping each other and they became best friends without ever voicing it out"Sasuke explained,leaning down to kiss Kimiko's forehead.

"I'm glad daddy, I want to have a friendship just like those two rivals!"Kimiko declared with a sleepy smile before stretching with a yawn,"Good night daddy , I love you",mumbling off sleepily,she fell into a blissful dreamless sleep.

As Kimiko fell asleep, Sasuke felt his eyeslids getting heavier and heavier by the seconds,stroking the Kimiko's back slower,his breath turning shallow and slow."If only you knew these two rivals ended up creating you into this world Kimiko.."he whispered,tucking a piece of hair behind her ear,shutting his eyes as he fell asleep,"and your selfish boy is your daddy."

A/N:Hiiii!Chapter 2 is up and I really hope it doesn't bore you!I've been having quite a bit of a writers block and I'll say so myself I'm not quite satisfied with my work at all.When I get rid of my writers block i promise to write up better chapter updates!Please remember to comment,vote and share this story !