6.

"Daddy you're such a meanie!"Kimiko pouted,her arms crossed as her father carried her in his arms."I can walk myself just fine,Daddy!"she whined.

"I'm not letting you down."Sasuke replied simply.To the ordinary person it might sound like a monotone emotionless tone but to trained ears and people whom knew him for ages,you could hear a slight bit of amusement and cheekiness lacing his words.

Like that the two continued to bicker as they continued walking down the streets,each too engrossed in their own bicker to care what was going on in the world around them.As they continued bickering,Kimiko fell silent abruptly which in response Sasuke quirked his eyebrows in confusion.Kimiko never backed down from ther arguments much like the blonde dobe.

Sasuke opened his mouth , ready to ask his daughter what was wrong ,a piercing scream shot through his eardrums."What the-" he stopped himself from swearing , quickly loosening his grip around the girl in his arms.At this Kimiko took the chance to jump down from his arms.'Victory.'The young girl thought smugly,watching as she watched her father plugging his ears and shaking his head,getting the ringing in his ears to go away.

Once the ringing in his ears subsided,onyx eyes landed on the young girl whom was doubling in laughter.The raven man annoyed expression faded and there he let a small, usually unseen, smile, adorn his pale face.He would go through any humiliation and pain and torture of any sort just to see a grin on her angelic cherub face.Sasuke would do anything in the world to protect his daughter from the darkness he once fell into,Sasuke would lay down his life for the sake of her when the time would ever come.

He'd do anything to provide his daughter with love and affection.Sasuke had taken great care of Kimiko and would give her an amazing childhood.Never had he allowed her to feel the loneliness and pain he had experienced in his childhood and he wasn't going to fail her now.He was going to make sure she felt cherished and loved , most importantly happy.

"Let's go."he held his hand out for Kimiko to take hold of ,"if I can't carry you, you'll have to hold my hand,okay?"Sasuke explained.

"Okay,daddy."Kimiko replied in split seconds,obviously satisfied she had won once again in a argument with her father.Hand in hand the pair continued down the village's road in search of food which would quieten down their rumbling stomachs.

The afternoon sun placed odd shadows on each of the booths lining the sides of the streets,casting silhouettes of dangling painted masks that hung by the nail from one vendor's booth. This caught the miniature raven's attention as they walked down the streets.

"Ah, ah," she said halting her father gait, "Daddy, look there! Can I please please please get one?" She pointed a small, chubby finger at the stall with the handcrafted masks

"Alright Kimiko. Which one do you like?" Sasuke asked as father and daughter walked up to the booth's host. He was an old man with graying hair, with a pair of glasses perching on the bridge of his nose.

Kimiko released her father's hand and 'hmm-ed' before reaching out and trying to appear taller by rising to her tip-toes, attempting to grab hold of a fox mask that was predominantly higher up than all the other masks. At her antics and at the fact that the mask this little girl had chosen just had to be depicting a fox, both the vendor and Sasuke chuckled.

"A fox mask,Kimiko-sama?"The kindred man smiled gently at the young girl as he stood up from his stool with some grunts before reaching up to pick the fox mask off the hook,handing it down to Kimiko with a gentle pat to her head."Here you go,it's a beauty."

The old man smiled at the little raven,watching as she stared fascinated by the intricate designs drawn and painted on the mask."Ah,Sasuke-sama,"the elderly man bowed low as his eyes caught sight of Sasuke,"What an honour."

Bowing in return,Sasuke acknowledged the elders greeting , "There's no need for honorifics , just Sasuke will do."Sasuke hated honorifics given to him,he just wanted people to call him by his given name and simply,plainly that.Giving a nod at Sasuke's words,the old man retreated back to the stool situated behind the booth with a wave,"Enjoy your day."

With the fascinated girl whom held the fox mask in her hand,her fingers running along the designs,she allowed Sasuke to lead her through the crowd of people filling the streets.Many stopped to greet the two Uchiha's , fawning over both the old and young one.

Finally after weaving through the crowded streets,Sasuke settled for the dango store,treating his daughter to her favourite food to ensure her award-winning face splitting smile to stay on her face throughout the day.The smile he enjoyed so much to see.

Kimiko's face brightened even more if possible as she realised where she was, her favourite store,Sasuke was finally bringing her to eat at the dango store.She knew her daddy detested eating sweet delicacies and him bringing her to the store voluntarily was a huge surprise.

"Dango!"Running to the counter of the store , the little girl grinned like a mad man ,jumping onto the stool to level her small frame with the counter top.

"Yoshio-Jiji!"she squealed excitedly,bounding on the ball of her feet as excitement took over her,"Three sticks of Dango,"she carefully placed her new mask on the counter and raised her fingers up to count off the food she ordered."Four onigiri and two cups of Daddy's favourite green tea!"she shot off at the man tending the store.

Everyone in konoha had a soft spot for this young raven, she managed to dig her way into people's hearts without even trying.Kimiko was the light in the dark very very much like how her 'mother' was.

It didn't take too long for the raven to literally inhale her food down,it was at if she barely chewed at her food and swallowed it all down.Sasuke sat across her in their seat,resting his cheeks on one of his hand as another held a napkin,gently wiping off the remnants of whatever she had eaten off her face.

Just like that the two ravens made their way around the village,stopping every once in awhile as the little girl insisted to greet and strike small conversations with almost everyone they came across.By the time Sasuke made his way home ,the setting sun softly illuminated the little winding roads that led to their house.

Pushing the heavy mahogany doors open with his sides,careful not to jostle the slumbering raven , Sasuke quietly made his way to her room up the creaking stairs.He sighed,pulling her covers down as much as he could considering he had a sleeping child in his arms.

"Goodnight Kimiko."Sasuke whispered softly as he tucked her in,gently ghosting his fingers on her cheeks ,brushing the hair out of her face.A sudden burst of warmth and pride invaded Sasuke's chest as he looked down at Kimiko,his heart swelling.Kimiko was his pride and joy.

Placing a chaste kiss onto her forehead,Sasuke got up , ready to retreat into his own room .With his hands on the knob and one feet out of the room, a sleepy voice called out to him,"Stay with me,Daddy?"Kimiko's tone was unsure as if she though her father might reject.

"Of course..."the Uchiha replied in a soft volume,shutting the door behind him as he stepped back into the room , crawling into the sheets beside Kimiko's small frame which almost instantaneously moulded into his embrace.

"Daddy will always stay with you, always.I promise."

A/N:And that it for Chapter 5 ! I thought I'd just focus more on Kimiko's and Sasuke's relationship (yes although i do that all the time).I was wondering if you guys would like me to write some parts of the stories in thier Pov?Please comment what you think and how I can improve the story!
Please rate,comment and share !