Chapter 38

Tubbo Pov:

I was supposed to meet up with Tommy today, sadly I can't do that.

Schlatt is watching me and I have to finish the preparations for the festival.

It's good that [Y/N] is here, but I don't understand why she gets a whole festival to celebrate her arrival.

I mean, isn't that a bit too much for a plain soldier?

And honestly, she said she would never leave Technoblade and always stay by his side because of the great things he did, and still, she's here now.

First she was mad at her friends and now she just does the exact same thing.

What I Really don't like is how close she's with Schlatt, I mean, I get that they were old friends, but holy moly, she defends him like he's some god.

I sighed.

I don't hate her, but she confuses me in so many ways, and so does Schlatt.

I just continued with the preparations now, with the hope that Schlatt gives me some free time so I can visit Tommy.

__________________________

[Y/N] Pov:

I had finished talking with Schlatt, so I was on my way to talk with Eret now.

We were supposed to meet up near the walls in a small part of the forest.

I arrived and saw Eret waiting there for me.

I waved „Eret, I'm here!"

He looked at me with a smile „[Y/N]!"

„What did you want to talk about?" I walked over to him

„Wilbur worked out a plan to take Schlatt down"

„Oh, what did he plan?"

„We will blow Manberg up"

„What?! Are you guys crazy?! We can't do that!" I was completely shocked

„Calm down calm down, we will get everyone out before we blow it up"

„It's still a lot of work going to waste! Wilbur said he wanted to save L'Mamberg, not destroy it! Where is he? I want to talk to him!"

He sighed „I will look if I can arrange it that he comes here to talk to you tomorrow"

„Thank you Eret" I turned around

„You're leaving already?"

„Yeah, I have some stuff to do and help Tubbo with preparations"

„Alright, Cya around"

„See you."

_______________________

A/N: sorry that it's short again. I still hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day/night lil peeps!