Chapter 13

Darryl Pov:
Everyone, including me, gathered around them, waiting for their answer. „We have decided to not give in, meaning [Y/N] will have to stay with them until we can safely get her." Wilbur announced. Many of our people started yelling „you can't do that!" „she's our friend!" „why is this more important than her?!" „he threatened to kill her! Our try to save her could be too late!" „what if they hurt her?!" To be honest, I was shocked, how could he agree to this? She was important to him, why would he leave her there? I only stared at them in disbelief, Skeppy instead went to punch Wilbur, but got held back by Tubbo, who also seemed like his world is breaking down. Wilbur looked at my king Everyone calm down! We don't plan on completing leaving her behind. We don't think Dream will actually hurt her, he may be an bastard but he isn't that cruel." „and how do you want to know?!" Skeppy yelled at him. „Zak, you have to trust us at this point. We made our decision and you have to accept that. We will save her, but not now." My king looked down at him and earned a growl from Skeppy. I decided to comfort him and calm him down a bit.
__________________________
Dream Pov:
I received a message from L'Manberg, and it was not what I hoped for. What?!" I slammed my fist against the table, making George and Nick flinch beside me „What's wrong Dream?" They asked and peeked over my shoulder „George, get the girl here" „yes Dream" George walked away and Nick looked at me in disbelief „you're actually going to hurt her?!" „No, that's not my plan. I have an better idea, trust me"