Chapter 3

„[Y/N] we might have to leave our land for a while"

Technoblade Pov:

She stared at me like she has seen a ghost

If I'm allowed to ask, why do we might have to leave, your majesty?" She looked at me, still surprised but also a bit scared.

The neighbor kingdom, the Dream Smp, has started a war with a nation inside their walls and asked us to join them in this fight. I refused, causing them to attack some of our potato farms"

I looked back at her emotionless, she looked even more surprised „Does that mean we will attack the Dream Smp, your majesty?"

I nodded „yes, that's exactly what it means. Please gather the other knights from the royal guard, we will have to travel there to get good attacks"

She bowed down Yes, your Majesty" she got back up walking straight out of the halls.

I sighed „why are you still calling me that...you know you don't have to. We're friends" I whispered, she didn't hear it being gone already.

__________________________
[Y/N] Pov:

I was running through the hallways looking for everyone and telling them they have to gather in front of the castle, after that I went outside to the training ground where I saw a shadow running past me.

I turned around confusedly and pulled my sword out „Hello? Who's there?"

I looked around but couldn't see anybody, but I heard a voice. It's speaking to me in my head

Be careful who you trust"

My grip on the sword tightened, expecting something else to happen, but nothing else happened.

I went infront of the castle, still being confused about what just happened and what the voice meant.

Everyone was already there, waiting for me

Let's travel out! We shall regain our honor and defend what Dream has attacked! We will get revenge for what he did to our land, even if we die in this war, it's worth it! Are you with me?!" My king yelled out, raising his sword high up in the sky.

Yes, we are!" everyone else, including me, yelled back, raising our swords.

Then let's go and win this war!" He stepped down the stairs and went in front of us, giving the sign to head out.

Even though I was partly scared, I was ready to defend my home and friends.

__________________________
A/N: so this is the first chapter for today, but that's not what I want to talk about. I wanted to ask you to please leave critics or what you think of this book so far in the comments. I would like to get better at writing so please tell me what I can do better :) now have a great day!