Chapter 27

[Y/N] Pov:

„I am not going home with you"

I looked at him in disbelief „What?!"

I am not going home, I'm staying here together with bad and a few others" (Congrats @Angelpup10, you guessed it right^-^)

„But why? Why would you and the others want to stay here?! That doesn't make sense! Technoblade is a great King!"

He sighed a bit „we think otherwise about this. This nation and their leader seem way better and you have more freedom in everything"

I can't believe you right now. He has done so much for all of us, and you just leave? Who are the others beside you and Bad? I will remind them of what a great leader he is"

He looked away „It's Bad, Niki, Vincent, Alex and me"

„Are you telling me now, that all
of my best friends are leaving just because one or two things are better here?"

„[Y/N]-„

„That all of you Are Just going to leave Technoblade, even after he saved your lives?"

„[Y/N], listen we're-„

„You're what? Sorry? Sorry doesn't cut it Zak!"

_______________________

-a few moments later-

Technoblade Pov:

[Y/N] walked over to me, she looks angered and disappointed.

The others who officially left Pogtopia were standing with Wilbur.

I am quite confused and disappointed. I don't completely understand why they're leaving.

I know that they don't have that much Freedom in their actions, but you need to be careful or just something little might turn into a huge problem.

In the end, I'm just trying to protect them, they all are like my family after all.....I guess that was just my thinking

»at least [Y/N] is still here, I respect and appreciate this a lot.....I don't really think she'd actually just leave one day, but there's still a possibility she does"

She looked up to me „your majesty, are we leaving now?"

„Yes, everyone! Follow me, we're going back home!"

She didn't say a word, to my surprise.

She just silently started walking away, not a goodbye, not a hug, nothing.

__________________________
A/N: annnnndddd done! There will be one more chapter until we move to the second arc of the story, which will lead to the end of the first book :)

Have a great day/night! Baiiii