Chapter 8

[Y/N] Pov:
I silently followed Tommy and Wilbur, I was still tired but it's Fine. I have other priorities right now, like finding my king. Wilbur turned around to me „hey [Y/N], can I ask you a question?" „Sure, what do you need?" „why are you so desperate to find your king?" I yawned „well, his family took me in years ago, so I made myself a promise to serve him until my last breath. It's the least I can do, also, I think I can consider him my friend." He just nodded a bit, Tommy stopped walking now and whisper-shouted „there they are! The bastards helping Dream!" He pointed at a group of soldiers down the hill, they looked familiar, but they were too far away for me to actually see their faces or uniforms. (She got some bad sight 😂) One of them turned around to us, staring directly at me before starting to run to the front. Wilbur and Tommy just looked at me surprised when I sat there confused. Then there was the loud bang.

Darryl Pov:
I looked up, feeling like I was being watched again. And I was right. Three people were on a hill looking down on us, the person in the back caught my attention though. They looked familiar. The [h/l] [h/c] hair, those [e/c] hypnotizing eyes, the Pogtopia uniform. 'Wait- Pogtopia Uniform?! Is that....it can't be-she died in The Valley...what?! How?! Nononononono! This can't be her!' My eyes widen and I ran to the front, reporting to my king what I saw. Before he could actually react, there was a loud bang.

__________________________
A/N: sorry that it's so short again! Next chapter probably won't be longer, I'm super sorry!