Chapter 11

Dream Pov:

I started to walk back to the community house together with Sapnap. I was a bit annoyed, Techno apparently (ngl, I had to write this fucking word 15 times to get the spelling right, apparently it's not appearantly or aperantly or aparently 😂😅) seems to have entered my land, ready to start war against me. I sighed. Sap looked at me „you Okay man?" „hm? Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit pissed that Techno seriously thinks he can just come here and start war while we have the
L'Manberg problem" „well, maybe you shouldn't have destroyed his potato farms?" he rubbed the back of his neck „Meh, he declined to join us, so it's his own fault" He just smiled and shook his head „you're unbelievable sometimes, you know that?" „unbelievable good looking? Yeah I definitely agree, I'm fucking handsome" I smiled back and earned a joking punch against my arm from Sapnap. We walked a few minutes in an comfortable silence until sap decided to ask something. „Why did you take that girl with you?" „Girl?" „yeah, the girl you knocked out and ordered George to bring to the community house" „oh, her, well, she's a good hostage. She'll be useful against Pogtopia and L'Manberg." He just nodded again „and that definitely doesn't have anything to do with the Fakt that she looks similar to [N/N]?" I froze up for a second „Sap, we agreed to never say that name again, she's gone and we can't change that. Got that?" He sighed „yeah" we then kept waking, nobody said a word the whole time.

__________________________
A/N: sorry but this is just a short filler chapter 😅 anyways, I'm fricking tired, so good night my dear readers!