Chapter 7

[Y/N] Pov:
The man infront of me, I think his name was Wilbur, suddenly had a dark expression. I was a bit surprised to be honest, but I still looked at them. „The Dream Smp? Are you guys People from the Smp?.....if yes then I immediately have to leave..." The blonde guy infront of me looked angered 'oh god....did I make him that mad with what I said?' „We are not with that green son of a bitch! How dare you call us part of his stupid Smp! We half died for our Nation of L'Manberg already and you call us a part of the Smp!" I flinched at his sudden yelling „Tommy! Stop yelling at her, she didn't know, and it seems like she's against Dream too. So whoever she's fighting with, they could help us!" I just sat there confused „so you guys are from the nation he has war with?" A man with fox ears and a mask looked at me and gently smiled while Wilbur and Tommy kept fighting „yes, we want independence for our nation, which Dream didn't want to accept. But miss, do you still feel pain anywhere? I can take care of it." I shook my head „no, I'm fine, thank you sir, but I'm afraid I still have to leave, my king is probably looking for me and I need to go back to him. We are at war with the Dream Smp too" The fox guy sighed and tapped Wilbur on the shoulder „Wilbur, didn't you and Tommy want to look for the people who joined Dream?" „yeah, you're right Fundy. Tommy! Let's go, show me those people" The fox man, apparently called Fundy, looked at me „if the nice Lady here needs to find her king, you could take her with you. Maybe you find them and win allies with that." „great idea my son!" Wilbur smiled and helped me up „let's go, shall we?" I nodded „yes, and by the way. My name is [Y/N], it's nice to meet you, Fundy, Tommy and Wilbur"

Technoblade Pov:
I was still leading my people through the lands as two of them ran up to me „your majesty! We might have a problem!" I stopped walking and turned around to them „what's the problem?"  Darryl looked worriedly around „someone was watching us walk here, when I spotted him he ran away. If he was one of Dream's people he might already know were here" I looked around, I couldn't see anybody „alright, well let's hope that boy wasn't, but keep an eye on your surroundings you two. If you see someone else, immediately report to me, understood?" They both bowed „Yes your majesty"