Important A/N please read

So, this is an serious and important
A/N. I am highly disappointed and sad that this is even something I think is important to talk about.

I am talking about the things that have been currently going on in the mcyt fandom, some of the things may be older but still something you definitely shouldn't ignore.

I am very sorry if I get anything wrong, you're free to correct me in the comments, I'm just human too.

I will be mainly focusing on following youtubers:
-Dream
-Quackity
-JSchlatt
-Corpse
-MrBeast
-TommyInnit

Other problems we have with hate in this community will be said too, and trust me, most of these things are so insanely stupid, but they just went overboard. Even rule 34 is included in this.

I tried to find everything and I went through several videos and other stuff. I will be putting links for some of the videos I watched in the comments.

Let's get this started.

___________________________

-Dream

We have several things to talk about when it comes to Dream

1. Dream's private information getting leaked
2. Reasons why people tried to cancel Dream, and I mean the stupid ones
3.his face reveal

1. Dream's private information getting leaked

Basically someone leaked things like his address or telephone number and a lot of other things. Even stuff that included his mother. Originally it was tweet that was posted a while ago with all of the information, it was a very long post with a lot of hate towards Dream, it even includes a death threat towards Technoblade. The screenshots, the information is censored, will be posted below. Apparently Dream is aware of the situation and has talked with that person. Not to mention that something similar to this has happened before. Someone posted coordinates on Twitter, that supposedly showed Dream's current location. The terrifying part about this that some of those are actually accurate and possible.

(Here you have the Tweets, you can read them yourself, and trust me, this is shocking)