"Looks like this is a problem baby"

//I think I'm going to write in third person from now on unless a specific part comes up where I want it to be someone else. I just think it'll be less confusing and flow better this way. I like getting ya'lls opinions and corrections so don't hold back okay. Also I'm gonna give the characters ages remember this is a fanfiction so all the details are correct only in this story. Rennie-15ish Damian-16 Tim-19 Jason-26 Dick-28. OR you can imagine them however you want. But like jason has to be at least ten years older then Rennie This way he would of been like 19 when he found her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There in the middle of the mall, a group of girls stood shocked. Rennie and Lily looked at each other the girls indeed did look a lot alike but there we certainly key differences. While their hair was the exact same shade Lily's was shorter just above her shoulders and more wild with what looked like brushed out curls. And Rennies hair was just past her shoulder blades and mostly straight. Lily had piercing blue eyes and Rennie's were more of a combination of blue and green.  But they were the same height had the same nose and same smile though Rennie's was crooked and more of a smirk. " I mean- I thought- I mean when we saw you the other day I thought you looked familiar but I couldn't really put my finger on it. But now that we see you side by side I mean its hard to deny that you guys do look alike." Sara spoke breaking the sort of silence that had surrounded their little group. 

" Why-" Rennie started.

"whoa-" Lily said at the same time. The girls stumbled with their words each one interupting before the other could finish. Rennie didn't understand how did they look so simular. It really was truely uncanny. Rennie whipped out her phone.

" Here Lily, Um look here we have to take a picture I have to show Jason." Rennie held her hand up at an angle and awkwardly stepped closer to Lily. She took the pictures and sent them to Jason immediantly with a 'isn't this weird..' she waited a few seconds before putting her phone away. 

" Are you guys like related or something? Because you look like you could be twins."  Rennie looked over at Lily. Her expression weary, wasn't it weird how they look so much alike and just happen to be in the same place at the same time with the same people. Yes all of this was very strange but Rennie couldn't help but hope, maybe it was the universe making up for- her phone buzzed it was Jason. ' freaky.. get a piece of hair, you look too simular I want a DNA test.' 

" " I mean I was kinda adopted.." Rennie spoke. "Who knows maybe we're realated." She laughed and threw her arm over Lily's shoulder pretended to hug her as she plucked out a hair from Lily's head.

"Ouch." Lily touched her head. And laughed. 

" Sorry my bracelet was caught." Rennie shook her hand making a show of her charm bracelet. "So what exactly are we gonna do today." She pulled out her phone and texted Jason. 'got it boss'. As soon as the text sent her phone was ringing it was Damian. "what the- Sorry one sec." Rennie held up the phone towards them showing the screen name 'babybird' and a picture of Damian's face photoshopped on a bird. The girls started laughing and Rennie gave them one of those straight lined smiles and wandered away from them as she answered the phone.

" What's up Doc-"

" You are needed at the Mountain now."

" Well hello to you too, Sunshine."

" Irene there is no time for this-" there were shouts in the background. Rennie turned serious.

"I'll be there soon. Don't die yet." With that she hung up and hurried out the door and made her way quickly back to the mountain only sparing time to shoot the girls a simple text. 'had to leave something came up so sorry.'  She changed into her Renegade outfit zetaed into the mountain to the sound of shouts. 

" Make it stop god please someone stop them." Damians voice called.

"I'm so I'm so sorry I don't- I don't know what you want." Bart sounded sad and frustrated.  Rennie followed the voices to the kitchen where she found Bart in his suit standing in front of Damian who was holding a crying baby in his outstretched arms as far away from him as possible. Rennie sighed drawing their attention. " Oh thank goodness  Renagade please save us please." 

" Do you just assume that because I'm a girl I automatically know how to calm a baby. In case you have forgotton I was raised by the Red Hood." 

" Yes yes and I was raised by an assassin and Batman now take the child." Damian dropped the baby into her arms. 

" Well I was raised-" Bart was cut off by the baby crying even louder now. Rennie it seemed was not the solution. Rennie looked down at the child in her arms for fucks sake it would not stop. 

" Well looks like this is a problem baby." Suddenly the zeta annouced to arrival of Nightwing and thank the universe for its kindness today.

" Hey guys I- is that a baby crying?" Nightwing called from the other room. His foot steps approached and he peaked his head into the doorway before entering fully entering the room. 

" Oh good Nightwing you're here now it can be your problem." Damian gave a look of disdain at the baby.

"Babybird its not a problem its a kid. Oh come ere kiddo." Dick scowled at Damian and took the baby from Rennie's arms. The baby almost instantly stopped crying. 

" but what how-" Rennie started why did the baby not like her.

"Its because you were holding her wrong. She wouldn't hurt you gosh." He cradled the one year old closer to him and cooed at it. It was sweet in a way. " Who's kid is this anyway?" 

"Well Red hood-" Damian began.

" RED HOOD?? This isn't Red hoods kid that position is mine." Rennie turned to the baby. "you hear that little demon it's mine so-" the baby started to whine.

" Jesus Ren calm down you're scaring her." Dick angled his body away from her as sort of a sheild.

" I'm scaring her she's scaring me-" Rennie started again. But Damian cleared his throat.

"As I was saying, before I was interupted is that Red Hood left the child here said he'd be back for it. I already ran a DNA test on it, its not his. Speaking of DNA test he did say before he leaves that one needed to be ran on someone you know. Do you have a sample yet?" Rennie nodded sort of embarressed at her out burst Dick was still glaring at her while calming the baby. Rennie checked her pockets reaching for the hair she swiped. 

" Yeah here it is-" she reached it out to to give it to him but it wasn't there. " I was sure- that I put it here" It was weird but she didn't think on it as much as she should of. Damian mumbled something about her being irresponsible. She just glared at him. Dick started to run out of the room with the baby distracting Damian for the moment.

"Nightwing get back here, the child is my responsiblity until hood returns." This gave Rennie the chance to slip off to her room. The sat down at her desk and pulled out her phone to text Jason. 'who's the baby, you aren't tryna replace me are you?' she waited but there wasn't a response so she swiped to check her her other messages to find one from Lily. ' Hey I was wondering since you had to leave early this time do you want to come over for a sleepover with the other girls on Saturday?' Rennie read the message but didn't answer it throwing her phone onto her bed and she kicked herself away from her desk and sighed. Its not that she didn't like Lily its just that she didn't know it was just weird. She didn't really like someone else looking like her, especially someone she didn't really know. She rolled closer to the desk she looked around opening draws until she found a piece of paper and a sharpie.

Be back soon went to the store xoxo. 

She colored the sharpie on her finger and made a print on the note before rushing out the door. 

 //This chapter was over 3000 words so I split it into two parts I hope you don't mind. I'll post the second in a hour or less.