"Who were you to decide"

Rennie POV

"Rennie?"
I was in a state of panic. Staring at me as my doctor was Jenna Scott. I couldn't believe it. She was the reason I wanted to come back to Gotham but I didn't expect to find her so soon and here of all places. I stared at her and she just blinked. We barely had time to process anything before the door handle jiggled. The door made a click and was thrown open.

"Irene Todd why in the world are you in a hospital-" Jason's overprotective lecture was put to a halt when he looked up and saw Jenna, he froze it was like he was malfunctioning trying to process who she was. It wasn't that he didn't remember her, I know he did.

"Jen-" he started but he was sharply cut off.

"I-I have to go I'll send in another doctor to check you up." She scurried out of the room the door shut behind her. Jason just stood there like he didn't know what to do with himself.

"What are you doing go after her." It was a demand and I was taken off guard by who's mouth it came out of Damian sat beside me looking interested for once about something that didn't concern him. Jason wasted no time bolting out the door shutting it behind him.

"Come on..." I pulled Damian after me as I crouched behind the door cracking it open so we could see. In the hallway you could see Jason chase after Jenna dodging carts of medical supplies and nurses. They reach the end of the hallway and Jason grabs her arm loosely but she doesn't turn around she just stops.

Third POV

Jenna stops as a hand loosely keeps ahold of her. Her eyes are focused on the ground she doesn't dare turn around. She's pissed but she's also heart broken. Standing behind her is the man she loves-loved. The man that broke her heart by leaving her. And now he's back just like that how could he do this to her. For weeks her only wish was for him to return for it all to be a joke but now that she's in a happy relationship and everything is going perfect he shows back up after what like four years. Jenna's eyes were glossy tears threatening to spill but they were no match for the anger she felt.

"Jenna, Jen just look at me please." Jason's voice called out it wasn't soft but it was begging. He tried to spin her to face him but she yanked her arm away. "Jenna don't be childish talk to me, look at me." Jason understood why she was mad hell he'd probably be pissed with himself too. But he couldn't control his tone it was just his personality.

"Childish? Your telling me to not be childish." Jenna could feel the anger rise in her as she whipped around to face him. Jason could read the anger on her face and he shrunk back a little. " after you were the one to walk out all those years ago trying to sneak out like I didn't mean anything to you. Saying 'awe Jenna it's too dangerous' but you bring along a ten year old child now tell me do I sound so childish now."  Jenna was made but so was Jason at this point it wasn't all his fault he did what he thought was best for her life.

" Calm down-" Jason was beginning to talk but Jenna cut him off.

"Calm down you want me to calm down you can't just walk back into my life like nothing happened." Jason was mad at this point she wasn't even giving him the chance to explain.

" Jenna this was years ago and your not even giving me the chance to explain. Can't you see I did what was best for you. Look at your life now look at your perfect job and your perfect stupid doctor boyfriend. Do you think you would have all this if your went with me. You can't look at me and tell me that I didn't care about you, that I didn't love you if I was saving you from loosing all this. In the end I made the decision that was best for you." At this point both Jason and Jenna were in each other's face tears were flowing freely down the young doctors face as all attention was brought to them the halls were silent besides them yelling.

" But who were you to decide what was best for me who were-" Jenna was cut off when someone new interjected.

"Enough!" The exlovers were separated by none other than the new boyfriend. Jenna looked around the room to see staff and patients looking at them. She furiously wiped away the tears out of embarrassment. " I think you need to leave." He looked at Jason then Jenna. " both of you." They both had looks of shock on their face as security escorted them outside leaving the two teenagers alone in a room.

" well isn't that just the perfect reunion. Aren't you so glad I convinced you to bring me here." Rennie sighed dramatically. Nothing had gone how she thought it would she just wanted them back together now look at the mess she's created.