"Honey, I'm home!"

Batman stared at the two teenagers in front of him covered in pink dye and then he looked to the two man children in the kitchen eating their oversized sandwitches. Damian dropped Rennie onto the ground suddenly very serious. Batman blinked very slowly before gliding out of the room without a word. "Well isn't he cheerful today." Rennie was the first to speak per usual.

"You two should go get cleaned up then Kid we gotta talk." Jason nodded toward Rennie then pointed to the hall.

"Yeah, everyone is gonna be upset if they  come back to find anymore pink dye everywhere. So you both should shower." They nodded and started to walk towards the rooms. Before Jason called out once more.

"Separately. Shower separately." Rennie blushed and Damian just made a weird expression and rolled his eyes. Making her way into her room she locked the door behind her and went into the bathroom. Peeling off her now ruined clothes she heard each one plop stickly onto the floor. After her shower she blow dried her hair and was surprised to see that it did not look completely horrible. It now only went down a little below her shoulders and it was mostly pink. (see picture below)

 (see picture below)

She kinda liked it. She'd have to remember to thank Damian. First she'd have to see what Jay wanted. A knock at her door. Speak of the devil. She walked over and flung the door open. "What a nice surprise."

"You surprised? What did you do to your- nevermind it looks great. Anyways I came here to tell you to pack." Jason stood in the doorway rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Pack?!" she looked at him in shock though she shouldn't be. "But-but we just got here."

" Don't worry we aren't going somewhere far and listen everyone else is gonna be there too. The old man said its important or something. We're going to the manor. We all are."

"The manor??"

"Yes are you deaf that's what I just said." Rennie slammed the door in Jasons face hurrying up and packing what little stuff she had out. To the manor. They were going to the Manor. Wayne Manor. She was gonna be rich. RICH. This was by far one of the best places she's been forced to move to. It beats all the creepy warehouses over the past few years but there was a down side. Well for one Bruce. Mr.grouchy pants would surely want them there for a reason. And two Jay would be on edge he has a lot of history there it brings up a lot of bad memories and bad people. Zipping up her bag she slung it over her shoulder then she opened her door. There stood Damian Wayne his hair dampened and sticking to his face the corner of his mouth twitched as he looked at her hair.

"I guess I did a pretty good job then."  She blinked realizing that he was talking to her.

"Hmm. Oh yeah" She picked up a piece of her hair and twirled it before letting it fall again. "Yeah I was meaning to thank you it looks so much better than what I would of done. Anyway I was just thinking and I-" His eyes went to the bag on her shoulder.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked and a muscle in his jaw twitched slightly.  Rennie dropped the bag from her shoulder and let it hang near the ground.

"Uh yeah I'm moving out-" her phone rang out playing 'Blame it on the boogie' by the jacksons. She scrunched her nose quickly in embaressment. "I should take this its Jay-catch up later yeah?" Damian gave a slow nod and she walked off murmuring to herself.

// I, so sorry y'all I know I'm the worst person ever because this chapter is really short but my aunties ex boyfriend just tried to burn down her house with her in it and then she went to jail and blah blah blah meth lab explosion blah blah blah. Anyways I'll try and get this story straightened out my bad pimp.