"Can I ask you a favor?"

Rennie POV

I sat on my bed at the mount super day care que the eyeroll. Anyway Jason had business with the old man bats so I just decided to hide out in my room to avoid the weirdo super freaks here. Which was what I told myself even though I just wasn't that good with being around people my own age.

"BUT THIS SONG IS STILL FOR YOU...ALL I WANT IS LOVE THAT LAST IS ALL I WANT TOO MUCH TO ASK IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME." My singing of high school musical the musical was brought to a halt by the slightest creak of my door. But I turned back to my music shuffling the songs. A heard a rustling from above and saw Damian hop off my dresser and sit next to me I wasn't startled. I knew he would show up sooner or later.

"High School musical the musical really?" He asked a smile playing on his lips. I turned to him.

"I'm surprised you even know what it is." I laughed and a slight blush crept over his cheeks. " you pick then." I tossed him my phone and let him scroll through it. It was weird we haven't seen each other in years but it's like we've never been apart.

" walked away from a cheap pack of cigarettes." Harry styles song kiwi played through my Bluetooth speaker I giggled and Damian blushed " that was not the song I intended on picking here take it back." I laughed at him before turning serious there has been something on my mind ever since seeing old friends. " I know that look. What is it."

"Can I ask you a favor?" He nodded. And I took a breath preparing myself for what I was asking. "Would you take me to Gotham." He looked at me confused.

"Why would you wanna go back to that retched city?" He asked question written all over his face . I pleaded him with my eyes but he just sighed. "Do you really that's what's best for you going somewhere where everything happened."

"Please Damian I need to go back I need to find her. Jason needs to see her he hasn't been the same without her really. Please." He looked at me and started walking out of the room and tears started welling up in my eyes. But he turns toward me.

"Are we going or what?" I wiped the tears threatening to spill grabbed my coat and rush toward Damian pulling him into a hug. He awkwardly patted my back and we walked out the door.