"Rennie?"

Rennie POV

I was on the back of Damian's motorcycle my hair was flicking in the wind as I took all the sights around me all my memories coming back the good and the awful. I shuttered the wind was cold on my back but the memories were colder. I asked Damian to take me to an old coffee shop that I used to love and he obeyed. I didn't even like coffee it was gross and bitter but I liked the view from the window. We got ready to go inside when I tripped getting off the bike and fell on my wrist. "Ow ow ow jeez." I held my wrist in my other hand stay on the ground. Damian reached out to help me up and grabbed the wrong wrist. I hissed in pain.
" ah sorry jeez Ren let me see it." I reluctantly gave my hand to Damian he looked at it like he knew what he was doing but he didn't have a clue. " It looks like it might be broken. We should get you to the hospital." I nodded luckily the hospital wasn't far from where we were. So we decided to walk since it wasn't really that big of a deal. We could have easily went to the manor to Alfred but the hospital was closer and I wasn't exactly supposed to be in Gotham. We walked in silence Damian wasn't really the most talkative. I tried to make conversation but only received nods or head shakes so I gave up. We were just outside the hospital door when a man with a camera ran up to us followed by a few more.

"Damian Wayne, who are you with?"

"Damian is this a new love interest." The voices faded out as Damian shielded us from the paparazzi and rushed inside flipping them off as he did so. We went throw the glass doors and I sat in a hard blue chair as Damian approached the lady at the desk. At fifteen years old Damian stood at a full 5'10 height. A green hoodie was draped over his broad shoulders and tight fitting black jeans covered his toned legs. I was brought out of my thoughts as Damian turned around and waved me with him. I got up he chair creaked in my absence. I pulled out my phone and shot Jason a text letting him know I would be awhile and be late for training. I entered the room and sat next to Damian awkwardly on the blue cushioned bench looking at my shoes as they swayed. The clicking of the door handle brought my attention to the doctor that walked in. She wore pink scrubs with a white lab coat over it. A stethoscope hung loosely under her long brown hair.

Doctors POV

I walked down the hallway like every morning coffee in one hand and charts in the other. I stopped at the nurses station and felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. Smiling I turned to face them. He kissed me. And I looked at him. " Well good morning to you too Jake." I giggled and looked into the eyes of my newly become boyfriend.

"Oh get a room you two." The nurse behind the desk teased and handed me some lab results.

"Thanks Margie." I laughed and headed down to my next patients room. I grabbed the chart hanging from the wall and opened the door handle marching to my swivel chair and logging on to the computer. I turned to my patient still looking at the chart and started to speak. " Hi I'm Dr. Scott and I will be seeing you to day what seems to be the problem Miss....." I paused this couldn't be right. I hadn't heard this name in years I must be seeing things a shook my head and looked up at the girl. She was already staring at me and I new it was her. "Rennie?"

Jason POV

I looked at my phone and read the text from Rennie. Saying that she would be late. I walked to her room and opened the door. " Rennie listening to music is not an excuse to skip-" I stopped mid sentence Rennie wasn't here. I scanned the empty room where did is girl go. I walked down and looked in Damian's room which was also empty. Good thing I had a fracked on her for situations like these. I opened my phone and viewed her location. It read Gotham city Hospital. Fuck what did this girl do now and why didn't she tell me about it. I walked to the zeta tube ignoring the rest of the people in the room. Typing in the located I felt the weird sensation all over me as I was transported to Gotham. The trip was quick and quiet when it was over and I had reached the hospital. Pushing open the glass doors I strutted up to the main desk and demanded the room number for Irene Todd. Receiving it quickly I made my way down the hall.