" Its not something im ready to relive"

Rennie POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to find I was in a hospital room Jason was sitting on the couch asleep with Jenna leaning on his shoulder also consumed by the dream world. And in the chair next to sat none other than Damian Wayne who was also sleeping I started freaking out what happened where am I. The beeping of the heart monitor speeding up is what awoke my 'roommates'. Damian was startled and leaped out of his chair flipped in the air and landed in a fighting stance. " Well that was dramatic." Jenna said as she jumped away from Jason and gave a nervous laugh Damian on the other hand just straightened out his shirt and sat back in his chair. When I started remembering why I was here. The ball, meeting Jason's family, dancing with Damian, remembering THEM. I started to cry.

"La mère, la mère." I cried and tried to get up but Jenna had already came over and climbed onto the hospital bed holding and rocking me while I cried.

No ones POV

Jason awoke on the couch and saw his best friend trying to comfort his daughter he saw his two favorite girls wrapped in each other's arms remembering a time when he wasn't there to protect them.

Flashback

Two years ago Jason was out on patrol and Jenna was staying home with Rennie when the front door was kicked down and in walked Black Mask a machine gun in hand. Jenna stood off the couch grabbed Rennies hand and pulled the girl behind herself and pulled a pistol from between the couch cushions. " What the hell do you want?" Jenna yelled and pointed the gun at Black Mask. He just laughed at her.

" You won't actually shoot me so why don't you put the damn gun down-" Jenna shot Black Mask in the shoulder. " You little bitch!" He knocked the gun from her hands and shoved her into the glass coffee table having it shattered and knock her out. " You are coming with me." Black Mask grit his teeth and grabbed a handful of Rennies hair as she struggled and screamed he drug her out of the room.

Rennie was placed under constant watch and was continuously tortured for the Identity of the Red Hood. But she didn't give in she was there for weeks before Jason found her and that was when Jason decided he needed to teach both Jenna and Rennie some self defense.

Rennie POV

Reminding myself that we  were not alone in the room I dried my tears quickly pulled myself away from Jenna and cleared my throat.  Damian stood behind his chair looking very awkward. And Jenna got off the bed and drug a reluctant Jason out of the room leaving me and Damian alone. "Do you want to tell me what that was about?" Damian questioned. And I shook my head. " Irene if you are going to bawl like an infant I demand an explanation." I narrowed my eyes at the attractive boy in front of me.

"You aren't in any position to demand anything from me demon boy." I sneered caught up in a bad mood. Realizing my words I slapped my hand over my mouth. " I'm sorry. It's just that... it's not something I'm ready to relive." Tears welled in my eyes but they didn't fall. Damian nodded reluctantly in acceptance. Clearing his throat he looked away.

"Is that Scott girl... is she your mother." I looked at Damian my eyes widening that's a crazy thing I look nothing like Jenna she's too pretty. " I've observed that you call her la mère which is French for mother. And Todd are you his daughter." Well nothing can stay hidden forever well at least not in this family.

"Yes I am."

"I am his adoptive daughter. That is and Jenna is like a mother to me but biologically sadly no. Though I do have Jason's eyes but the possibilities that he adopted me and I'm actually his daughter are crazy. Right?" I couldn't help but wish I was his real daughter

A/N heyyy please comment and. Vote also would you like for Rennie to grow up and be a little older to have a romance with Damian or do you want him to be more of a brother figure.