Domestic Bliss-Part III

It's a quiet night, and Taehyung is lounging alone in the living room with a bottle of red wine and the latest season of the Walking Dead. Jimin is out somewhere with Hoseok. They did invite Taehyung to join them on their nightclub crawl, but Taehyung is perfectly happy as it is.

He's about to get up to make popcorn when he hears loud noises coming from Jungkook's room, followed by Jin's voice shouting "Out!" and the sound of a door slamming shut.

Taehyung is then blessed by the vision of an awkward Jungkook standing naked in the living room, covering most of his dick with one of his Xbox controllers, a deep flush creeping up his body.

Jungkook pushes on the inside of his cheek with his tongue and exhales loudly through his nose, looking anywhere except Taehyung. "Huh, you're home."

Taehyung replies in the form of a sheepish smile, mouth stretched in a straight line.

Jungkook clears his throat awkwardly. "I-I, um..."

"You don't really have to explain," Taehyung offers, and he doesn't want to feel bad for him; he really doesn't.

Jungkook tries to shake off a bit of his embarrassment with a sigh and takes a seat next to Taehyung on the couch, exchanging the controller for a much more size-appropriate cushion on his lap.

For a little while, they just watch in silence as people get eaten by zombies. Then, Jungkook clears his throat again.

"You're in love with Yoongi, right?"

Still, very much invested by what's happening on screen, Taehyung answers without much thoughts. "Yes."

"Then, how could you share him for so many years?"

The way Jungkook pushes the words through gritted teeth startles Taehyung more than the actual question. Sure enough, he displays clear signs of anger when Taehyung finally snaps out of his zombie trance to look at him.

"I don't... really see it as sharing for real, you know?" Taehyung explains hesitantly. "You can't, like, split love in two. It's something you can feel for multiple people. Yoongi doesn't love me less because he's in love with Jimin too."

Jungkook is pouting. He's sitting on the couch, buck naked except for the cushion covering his junk, and pouting. It should, in all of its rights, be hilarious, but Taehyung doesn't feel like laughing.

Jungkook may stubbornly refrain from sharing details, but Taehyung's eyes aren't big for nothing; he kind of gets it.

"You're jealous," he tells Jungkook because if he won't acknowledge it, then Taehyung will.

Jungkook's head drops on the headrest behind him, and he stares at the ceiling for a beat before completely ignoring Taehyung's comment. "Jin locked me out of my room," he says instead.

"I got that."

Jungkook lifts his head from the couch to catch Taehyung's eyes while he sips his wine. "Is it because you're ace? Is that why you don't feel jealousy?"

Taehyung swallows with difficulty. "What? No."

Jungkook frowns, looks away. "Sorry. Forget it. I'm an idiot."

"Stop that," Taehyung says with a frown of his own. "I don't think my sexual identity has anything to do with it. I just feel comfortable with the whole polyamory thing. In fact, I'm starting to think I feel more comfortable with the threesome I have going on now than I ever was when it was just Yoongi in my life."

"Unbelievable," Jungkook mumbles, clearly only for himself.

"Is it, though?" Taehyung replies because he's not sure he needs judgment from Jungkook right now. "Tell me what's going on," he demands, and maybe it's the wine talking.