Threesome-Part I

Having Yoongi curled up in his arms always feels so gratifying. It's something Taehyung will never get tired of.

Yoongi is, by all definitions, not a cuddler. He gets spooked if Taehyung hugs him for too long or if he looks at him with too much of that lovey-dovey expression on his face. Taehyung knows all about it —and, yes, it can get frustrating at times— but he's learned to enjoy to the fullest the few moments Yoongi is in the mood to get cuddled to death.

Like right now.

Yoongi has a few days off, and he's doing his best to do nothing at all. It's the perfect window for Taehyung to take advantage of an exhausted Yoongi and cash in some cuddling time. All afternoon, they've snuggled on Yoongi's couch in front of Ouran High School Host Club even though they've watched it like ten times already. Yoongi, always more corners than curves, curled up into the tiniest ball against him. Taehyung knows Yoongi has missed him simply because he seems needier than usual. He asks for kisses and insists on keeping Taehyung as close as possible—all of this which Taehyung is very fine with.

Yoongi is drifting in and out of sleep while Taehyung overindulges in soft neck kisses and light fondling. It's all very sweet. Another episode starts on its own, and Taehyung spaces out a little during the opening credits. His mind does an annoying thing and brings him back to the night of Jimin's birthday.

Taehyung is confused. He can't process his feelings for Jimin. And the implications of acting on those feelings are even more concerning, given that Jimin is also Yoongi's boyfriend. Taehyung appreciates simplicity; he craves it actually. This whole situation has way too many variables to consider; too many ways he could screw it up. He also feels extremely guilty about not answering any of Jimin's calls for the last three days. It's making him a bit nervous.

So, it's not that surprising when Yoongi squirms in his arms and asks with a raspy voice, "Tae, what is it?"

Taehyung answers the first thing unrelated to Jimin that comes to mind, "Isn't there way too many folk bands with the word bear in their names?"

"Taehyung..." Yoongi grumbles, annoyed by Taehyung's deflecting antics—as usual.

"I can name at least three off the top of my head—" Taehyung continues but gets interrupted by a playful elbow to the stomach. "Alright. So... Jimin and I made out the other night."

Yoongi untangles himself from Taehyung to turn around and look him in the eye. "Yeah, so?"

Taehyung deflates. "He told you?"

"He also said you haven't been returning his calls."

Taehyung squirms. He doesn't like to be scolded. The truth is, he fled so quickly the next morning, he barely had time to catch a glimpse of Jin cooking breakfast before rushing out the door.

"What is it?" Yoongi probes, looking mildly concerned. He's not the type to insist too much when Taehyung doesn't want to talk. Taehyung knows he could just change the subject if he wanted.

He should probably talk about it, though. It's kind of been eating at him.

"I think I like him, like him," Taehyung says in a whisper.

Yoongi raises his eyebrows. "Well, I think he really likes you, likes you too."

"Well, I don't know if I'm ready to attempt a polyamorous relationship yet," Taehyung admits, looking at his hands nervously.

Yoongi leans to meet his gaze again. "You're kind of already in one, Tae. You're dating a guy who's dating another guy."

"But that's easy."