Just Friends-Part II

Before Taehyung can react, Jin sets an entire platter of fancy-looking purple shots on the bar between them, and Taehyung is confused. "You want us to play a drinking game?"

"Why not?" Jimin asks, shrugging. "It'll be fun."

Not that Taehyung bothers a lot with what is appropriate or not, but they're not in a college bar. Most of the people around them are still in their fancy office clothes, sipping whisky. Playing a rowdy drinking game in that kind of environment seems a bit childish and a lot chaotic.

"I'll start if you need an icebreaker," Jin proposes innocently.

"Why don't you," Jimin replies, and it sounds like a dare.

"Truth or drink?" Jin grabs a shot on the platter, places it right in front of Jimin, then leans on the counter with a cheeky smile. "Tell me I have the biggest dick in all your little harem."

Jimin giggles, lifts the shot glass to his lips, and answers, "Wouldn't you like to know?" Then drinks.

The charming smile stays perfectly in place on Jin's face, but Taehyung catches a glint of annoyance in his eyes.

Taehyung chuckles. "This is fun." He decides.

Jimin turns to him, surprised. "Of course, it is. Haven't you played before?"

"I'm a big dork," Taehyung explains simply. "May I remind you?"

"Yeah. Sorry. Hard to with a face like that."

"I'm a big dork who also happens to have a nice-looking face."

"Well, let's drink to that," Jimin says, passing a shot to both Taehyung and Jin. They cheer together and knock it back. It's fruity and tart. Not too bad. "Now, tell me, Tae, besides your nice-looking face, what's the part of your body you're the most proud of?" Jimin asks with a wiggle of his eyebrows, holding another shot in front of Taehyung's face.

Taehyung knows he has to drink if he doesn't want to answer, but he isn't exactly shy. He's used to making a fool of himself on a daily basis, so he's confident this game is not gonna get him drunk anytime soon even though he's a notorious lightweight.

He looks at his crotch, then back at Jimin with a meaningful stare. "I'm a big dork with a lovely face and a huge dick."

Jimin giggles again before putting the shot back on the platter and claps his hands excitedly. He looks delighted. "I knew you'd be a fierce opponent."

Jin snorts and looks like he wants to say something, but he gets hailed by a skinny girl at the other end of the bar.

"Your turn," Jimin tells Taehyung once Jin leaves to take care of the girl.

"Umm... okay. Can you tell me who does have the biggest dick?" Taehyung asks, then chuckles when he sees Jin perk up from where he's pouring blue liquor in a highball glass.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Enough with the dick questions," he says. Then louder for Jin, and probably for everyone to hear. "It's me, okay? I have the biggest dick."

Then, Jimin knocks back his third shot in twenty minutes to make up for the blatant lie.

Taehyung laughs.

For the next question, Jimin puts an elbow on the bar top and rests his face in his hand, looking at Taehyung with intense eyes. Taehyung knows Jimin well enough by now to know he's in trouble.

"Tell me about your first time with Yoongi. I bet he was nervous—Ooh. No, wait. Tell me if he likes to slap your ass too."

Of course, they've talked about Yoongi before; it was just inevitable. He's too big a part in both their lives not to. They compared similar stories about dealing with Yoongi's wet cat attitude and laughed about it. They've never shared much details about the sex, though. It's a line they've never crossed. Not yet.