Threesome-Part II

They watch a couple of episodes, the three of them snuggled together with Yoongi in the middle, chatting about unimportant things and commenting on what's on-screen. Jimin likes to talk a lot whenever they're watching something. It's chaotic when they go to the cinema, but very entertaining when they're at home. It's definitely working well to get his mind off his breakup anyway.

They all know moments like this are bound to happen quite rarely, moments where they can just relax and enjoy their spare time together. Living pretty busy lives, it's even rarer because it's the three of them together. Taehyung tries to make the most out of it.

At one point, he does notice Yoongi has been completely silent for a while. It's not uncharacteristic, but he's usually a bit more invested in mindless chatter. The closer they get to the end credits of the current episode, the more Yoongi starts squirming between them.

Jimin glares at him. "You're killing the mood, love. What's up with you?"

Yoongi stands up with a grunt and circles the coffee table to face them. "It's actually a good thing that you're both here," he says, looking nervous. "There's something I've wanted to ask you..."

Taehyung can tell it's something big. Yoongi rarely gets nervous except for when he has to talk about his feelings. Jimin seems to know that too, so they both stay silent and wait for Yoongi to get to his point.

"I think, maybe... If you both wanted— " Yoongi tries. "Fuck, I'm bad at this."

Jimin snorts. "You've got this, my love."

Yoongi rubs the back of his neck. "I know both your apartments suck."

Jimin looks at Taehyung with his eyebrows raised. "Is he trying to insult us?" he asks, feigning outrage, then turns back to Yoongi. "You know we're students, right? It's not like we can afford a luxurious penthouse in downtown's most sought after building." Even though it's true, Jimin is clearly making fun of Yoongi, and Taehyung decides to play along.

"Yeah, he's right, Yoongi. Not everyone can achieve success straight out of school. Some of us have no choice but to bear the burden of sharing rent with a man-child in love with their Xbox," Taehyung adds with a straight face. He really has nothing against living with Jungkook.

Yoongi rubs at his face with a groan. "Shit, no. I-I... fuck," he tries again, not much more successfully than before. Taehyung finds it really endearing to watch. "T-That's the point, actually." He sighs loudly. "Why don't you both come live here with me?" A beat passes. "Like, you don't have to. I don't care either way. It's just an idea."

"Wow. You sure you want us here?" Jimin says, struggling to keep a smile off his face. He doesn't look at all surprised by Yoongi's suggestion.

"Shut up, you know what I mean," Yoongi says, unamused. "I was kind of thinking that since this place is so fucking huge, you could both come live here. I mean... We could each have our own room even.... I just thought that, since you get along so well... and I want to see you both more. Watch more anime on the couch and argue on what we're going to eat and all that crap."

"You're quite the sweet talker, Min Yoongi. I'm completely charmed," Jimin says with a cheeky smile. "With these arguments, how could we say no?"

Don't get him wrong, Taehyung also thinks moving in together is a wonderful idea. There's just one thing. "What am I gonna do with Jungkook?"

The look Yoongi gives him makes Taehyung feel like he's being judged by an angry old man. "Are you kidding me, Kim Taehyung? I just spilled my guts everywhere, and you worry about your fucking roommate?" he asks, flailing in exasperation.

Taehyung explains his point, "I like to think of him as more than my roommate. He's like a stray puppy I found in a dumpster. I can't leave him alone with the rent and everything."

Yoongi's face softens a bit at that. "Whatever. The man-child can come live here too if he wants. Or until he finds something else. There's enough room for that. I mean, look at this place."

It's true that Yoongi's apartment is probably bigger than most people's houses, with five spare rooms, not including Yoongi's own bedroom and his studio. The living room is so spacious someone could host a small wedding in there, and the view over downtown's narrow streets from the floor to ceiling windows is absolutely magnificent. Taehyung loves the classy design and open spaces. When Taehyung met Yoongi three years ago, he wasn't nearly as rich and famous as he is now. Yoongi's new expensive place must feel so empty compared to the cramped apartment he once lived in.

They first met not long after Taehyung applied for a job he found pinned on a board in the photography department. Someone was looking for a photographer to work on an album cover. Turned out it was Yoongi's first album. Taehyung still remembers how rude Yoongi had been on their first day of shooting. Far from intimidated by Yoongi's attitude, though, Taehyung had fun coming up with a rebuttal for every grumpy comment and it quickly smoothed over—even more so when Taehyung started flirting heavily, and Yoongi became too flustered to be rude anymore.

The album cover turned out great, and the album was a real hit, projecting Yoongi to fame and glory. Obviously, Taehyung took all the credit for that. Yoongi had no choice but to hire him for every album shooting ever since.

"So?" Yoongi asks bluntly, still standing in front of the television. He's jittery still, and his legendary lack of patience is getting to him. He scowls. "I kind of need to know what you think right now."

Jimin giggles. "If you both don't mind about Hobi and Jin hanging around, I don't see why not," he says with a shrug.

"Of course, I'll move in," Taehyung says excitedly.

Yoongi releases the breath he had been holding. "Good... That's good," he mumbles. He looks completely drained.

"Come here, love," Jimin says, extending a hand to guide Yoongi back between them on the couch. "That was really brave of you," he tells him lovingly, and Yoongi swats him with a grunt.

Taehyung kisses Yoongi's cheek, cuddles closer, and it feels so warm and perfect, the three of them entangled on the couch.

"Oh my god. Can we get a dog?" Taehyung asks out of the blue.

"Absolutely not," Yoongi says, but Taehyung knows there's room for arguments somewhere in there.

"Ooh. I know what we should do to celebrate," Jimin says, changing the subject altogether.

"Jimin, if you talk about that threesome again, I swear, I'm calling off my offer," Yoongi groans from where he's smothered between the both of them. "I'm way too exhausted for that."

Jimin giggles again. "No, no. I don't want Tae to freak out on me again."

Taehyung makes an affronted noise. "I didn't freak out," he says, but Jimin ignores him completely.

"We should go on a date, the three of us. Like an official romantic three-way date. Standard. No dick sucking expectations," Jimin says. The cheeky bastard.

Yoongi chuckles. "Hey, oh, I never said I was against my dick getting sucked."

Jimin swats him. "Now, now. Be good. We're taking things slow. We need to figure out what we want and what's good for the three of us." He's replying to Yoongi, but he's looking directly at Taehyung.

Taehyung nods. "I like you," he blurts out. "Like, very, very much."

"And I like you too, love," Jimin replies with a wink. "So, let's go on a date."

"You guys are disgusting," Yoongi tells them.