Battle

I look over at the two other cyborgs. Its obvious their perfectly trained. Trained against even me maybe. Martin smirks from a far a evil gleam in his eyes. No,more like entertainment.

Kirk launches at me. I toss his over by his arm. He slams to the ground. Then of course Kim challenges me as well. I twist her arm and toss her on the floor like the other.

"You send how many cyborgs out here as you want but I'm the best and you know it!!" I shouted out in anger. He lost his smirk then looked at me.

"Your right you are the best. Well for now anyway." He said dryly.

Liz started to try to struggle out of the mans grip but ended up getting slapped in the face.

"Now look here you little bitch!!! Your going to calm your ass down or we'll destroy Lisa right here and now!" He shouted at her. More tears ran down her eyes and she nodded.

"You know this getting quite boring." Martin said and tapped his chin. Then he looked at the two hostages Liz and Mike.

"Should I kill one of you to make things interesting?" He asked as he looked at both of them.

"You better not lay a finger on them!!"

"Lisa come on now we want at least a good show to my men here."

I wanted to slap him,punch him or at least cause him pain somehow. How dare he even think about touching one of them!

"Lisa you could end this now by giving up." He said then narrowed his eyes.

"Fine if thats what you I'll do it." Then just like that Kirk and Kim stepped aside and let me walk towards Martin. He was now smiling and waiting.

This isn't want I wanted. All I wanted was a normal life. And I did have one. Well at least for a while anyway. I should of know it wasn't going to last.

"Welcome back to the dark side darling." Martin said. I glared at him then looked at the others.

"If I'll going let them go." I hissed through my teeth.

"Alright. Let them go." He said. Then the man untied Liz's hands and took off the duck tape off her mouth. And the other took off the rope and tape off Mike.

"Your free to go." The man said.

"What about my child!!" Liz shouted.

"Your child she was never yours to begin with." The man said and laughed.

"She was always Martin's. You were just getting in the way of plan. Martin is going to convince the people of this town to let him rule or there will be a bad ending."

"What you planning to do?!" Liz asked out of horror.

"We'll send cyborgs all around in this town. Monitoring everything you do. Theres nothing you can do. Its over. So spend whatever pathetic time you have left with your family."

"Lisa's a-a cyborg!!" Mike stuttered shocked.

"Yep. She was never normal to begin with. Just a useless piece of junk. That disobeyed and though she could actually get away and couldn't its kinda funny." He laughed.

Mike looked at the ground almost not believing any of it. I never wanted to cause any kind of trouble.

"Yep and if may were heading to the town hall." He said. The other man followed and then I looked at them one more time before I got shoved into the van.