Here I come

When I found out Liz was missing I knew I had to save her. I feel like I owe that to her. She is nice to me. She saved me from the orphanage. Now that she in Martins clutch is my job to save her. I grasp the katanas from upstairs from Liz's room. Thier black with gold lining.

I put them behind my back in sword holders. I switched from my normal clothing to my black outfit. I feel more comfortable in these.

I cleaned up the glass on the floor. Its still the afternoon. So I had to think over about what I was going to do. Or what he planning to do. I knew he wanted me. He wanted the power I contain and potential to destroy everything in my sight.

Being created was a curse. A curse to know that I can't have a normal life like any other kid. Having a family. Going to school,going places, and being free. I sit on the couch looking out the window. What does having Liz help him?

Oh yeah if he has Liz he knows I'll come and save her. I bite my lip. Im nervous about this whole ally idea. Could I really save her? I got up. Theres no time to waste. I sighed and closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I had to think to do.

Being a cyborg isn't easy.

I was made with feeling and emotions. And with the strength to take down a whole town. These powers could be used for the good or evil. I choose good. Its obvious Martin wanted me to pick the other side.

Being stubborn as I was I refused. And I'll keep refusing. As long as I'm alive I'll never go back.

I looked at the clock as it turned 10:00. I got up and was ready I needed a last a good hour to get there. I found Liz's car keys on the counter next to the fridge. I didn't know much driving a car but theres no time to waste.

I got in and put the keys in the ignition. I drove off in the dark night. I drove until I saw a dark alley. I saw a black van and blinked its lights. I got out of Liz's car and saw Martin. He stood there holding Liz by her jacket while she had a burlap sack over her head.

"She can't breath in that!" I hissed.

"Now,now Lisa it was only on her for a moment." He cooed. Then he took the sack of her head. She stood there tears running down her cheeks and duck tape on her mouth. He hands were tied with rope and blood covered her wrist where she struggled.

"Let her go." I growled. Martin made his lips into a smirk.

"Darling not until you stop running. You come with me and we'll let her go." He said.

"We'll?" I questioned.

"Boys." He said. Then two men come out of the van. One was balding and the other had light brown hair was muscler. They had a other person in burlap sack.

"Whos that?!" I shouted.

"Show her." Martin said and motioned them to remove the sack. In the sack was Mike tied up the same way Liz was. He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Let them go."

They had the people that cared for me. The people cared for me. Well at least Liz. I didn't figure out my feelings for Mike yet but I felt anger hit me when I saw him tied up.

"Now as can see. We have everyone that you care about. Yes even your little boyfriend here. Huh, what a keeper Lisa." He said and lift up Mikes chin. Then he chuckled as I bit my tongue.

You'll go to hell for this...

In anger I launched at him. What stooped me was two other people. They looked my age. One was a girl that had broken hair and a boy with blonde hair.

"Meet Kim and Kirk." He said. Then two held me with a strong grip on my arms. There grip was a little too strong. There not human.

"As you already figured out there both cyborgs like you. But unlike you you they hold no emotion and have no mercy to kill."

"You Bastard!!" I shouted out in anger.

"Call me whatever you want. Its not going to help."

I headbutted Kirk on my right side. He fall and then I reached for my sword. I pulled out the sharp blade and sliced at Kim. She dodged and back flipped.

So that how you wanna play. This battle is going to be interesting.

Bring it on.