School

The next morning Liz told me about school. She told me I would be surrounded by other kids and I have to work here and there. And that it wasn't so bad. She also told me I didn't have to go I didn't want to though.

I told her I was willing to go. And she said she'll drive me there. I got dressed in a normal black T-shirt and jeans. There new to me a little. I usually wore a black sleeveless shirt top that exposed by bellybutton and black jeans.

"Lisa are ready?!" She shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah!!" I shouted back. I ran downstairs and left out the door with Liz. We drove until I saw a building with a sign that read a name and then school. She stopped there and I got out of the car. She waved goodbye and told me I wouldn't have to do much on the first day.

When I got there there people greeted me.

"Ah! You must be Lisa. Liz told me about you. We are glad to have you today. I'll show you to your class." A woman with brown hair in a ponytail said and I followed her. She lead me to a large classroom full of students. They all stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"Don't look nervous hun there just curious." The lady said. I look around the class. They were gone of eyes on me. One person I did notice though.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Right next to him was an empty seat. I look back at the lady and sat down next to the boy.

She nodded and left and teacher continued to talk about Math. Or at least I think that was the subject.

"Hey..What's your name." The boy asked me. I looked over at him.

"Its Lisa." I said and put my book bag down.

"Mines Mike." He said and smiled.

"Cool name." I said not knowing what to say.

"Thanks but theres probably going to always be another mike." He laughed. When he laughed I felt sometime happen with my stomach. Is there something wrong with my programming? This feeling didn't happen before.

"Yep." I said simply. After talking a little bit class was over. And then we went to lunch. At lunch I got pizza with stuffed crust and sat next to Mike and some other people. Then two hours later school was over.

I went home on this yellow bus labeled with a number 11-11. It was weird riding it. There were other kids sitting in seats. I sat down to some girl until I saw Liz's house. She opened the door for me.

"So how was school?" She asked and smiled.

"Good I guess. I saw other children my age."

"Well that's good I guess."

"Has that guy came back." I asked nervously.

"No. Luckily and why is he looking for you anyway if he put you up for adoption?" She asked. Then I looked at her. What would I say? Would she believe me? If I tell her she might think its a joke or want to send me back. If I don't tell her then what trust is there with this woman I'm living with?

I bit my tongue. Then I decided what to say. "Promise me you'll listen and take me seriously." I say looking at her.

"Did he beat you?!" She asks in horror. Her pupils are widen.

"No."

"Thank goodness." She sighs in relief.

"But, he was cruel and mean. You see I'm not like other girls."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm designed for the destruction of human kind. I have built in combat skills and technology to read peoples data. Martin designed me to take over the world. I choose a different path though."

She stares at me wide eyed and weirdly. Its like she doesn't believe me.

"You don't believe me do you." I say sadly.

"Well I-I-" She stutters. I sigh and take a apple from a fruit bowl that was on the kitchen table.

"Watch and you might want to step back." I warn her. She nods and backs away. I toss the apple in the air. Then I use my laser eyes. The apple turns into ash as stream rises. She looks at me widen eyes and falls over a chair.

I come closer to help her up. I reach to grab her hand.

"Y-You weren't lying.. W-Want are you?!" She says backing away in a corner crying.

"Subject Ts-76 Lisa Strong. Programmed to obey the commands of Martin. Designed to kill and destroy human kind."

"Subject?"

"In more or less. But mainly a cyborg." I say. She nods then faints. I sigh and pick her up. Maybe this was a little to much info for her...