New home and and a old face.

"Welcome to your new home." Liz says as she opens the door to the house. When she opens it up. The living room is perfectly clean. And smells like lemons. She must have cleaned the house before I came here. Dan went to work so its just me and Liz.

"Well go on in." She says like I'm a dog or cat that's new to a place. Its was weird being in a home. I was always used to being in a cold,labatory. I would always be experiment on. Or I would be tryed in combat. Could I actually live a normal life?

"Its a nice place." I say. She smiles.

"Thanks I know its not much but-" She says and takes off her coat.

"Its perfect." Well at least to me it is. Being in a orphanage, or lab wasn't so comforting. Of course I would miss Mandy. But I won't miss the woman who run the orphanage. Or I won't miss Martin. His name was poison. Poison that would kill you in a instance like a poisoning snake bite.

"Well go check out your room. Its upstairs on the right." She says. I run up the stairs. I find the room and open it. Its painted blue and theres a bed,a lamp,closet,and window.

"So what do you think. I'll buy more stuff for you dear. I have clothes for in the closet. I nod and open it up. Sitting there is three pairs of jeans and a some shirts.

"Thank you."

"No problem." She walks downstairs. I stare out the window taking in the view. I see the sky and birds. Its amazing. Then I look and see someone that ruins my entire mood.

Pain and anger feels me. He must be looking for me. I knew he would. What I didn't know he'll follow me this far. He must have a GPS on me. I check my arm. I open the bracelet . It blinks red. Damn. So that's why he gave it to me. I take it off and smash it to the ground. Then I hear a the doorbell ring. I open my room slowly and stop on the first stair step.

"Hello have you see a girl. She has black short hair and is sixteen. She's my daughter you see and she ran away." Martin says. Every word he spits out is like vemon.

"I'm sorry sir but I think I haven't seen her." Liz says.

"Well if you see her contact this number." He says and slips Liz a sheet of paper.

"Alright I will." She says and closes the door. I can't believe he was so close to finding me. I can't go back. I rush down the stairs.

"Liz you can't trust him. You can't send me back please." I beg.

"I'm not going to. Your my responsibility." She says and hugs me. I can't go back and I won't.