Save me

After about thirty minutes Liz woke up.

"Man I had this bad dream. You were a side cyborg and" She said while she rubbed her head. How am I'm going to tell this to her that it wasn't a dream.

"Liz it wasn't a dream." I say gently.

"So your really are."

"Yes."

"And you - "

"Yes."

"Give me a minute to process this all in." She says. I can't believe I told her. No one knew I was a cyborg except Martin and myself. I didn't even tell Mandy. I helped her up.

"So that's why that guy is after you?"

"Yes. He's after me now. And he won't stop until he has me in his grip. And that's where you come in."

"I what?"

"You need to keep me hidden. He can't know I live here. At all cost."

"Got it."

"I'm sorry you had to learn what I am that way. I knew you wouldn't believe me. And I knew you wouldn't adopt me if you knew what I was. So I knew told anyone except now." I say. She nods.

"So I'm first to know huh?"

"Yep."

"Yay what a privilege." She laughs. I guess I'm funny.

"Are ok now Liz?" I ask.

"Yeah. And I wouldn't tell anyone. I promise." She says.

"Not even Dan."

"Especially him. He'll freak out."

"Good. And I'll still go to school as long I'm safe there." I say. After that I clean up the ashes of the apple. Then we discuss about my powers and me. She agrees to keep me secret. And I'm glad about that.

- One week later -

I said bye to Liz and went to school. School was normal and new. I still had people ask me where was I from. I never told them I was robotly made. There was no need too. I told them I was abandoned when I was little and lived at a orphanage.

It wasn't like I was lying. Its true or least part of it is. Mike was nice to me and I befriend him. He said he lived close to me actually.

We got off the bus. And we talked and walked until I reached my house. I waved goodbye to him. Then I felt something was wrong. The windows were open. And then I opened the front door.

The house was a wreak. Broken pieces of vases layed on the ground. A window smashed and ornaments and photos broken. I cluthched my teeth.

"Liz!!" I shouted. I ran upstairs. I checked my room,the bathroom,her room,and the closet. Liz was no one where to be found. I run back downstairs

"Liz!!" I shout again. Then I see a note on the kitchen fridge.

"I have Liz. And if you want her alive. You'll do as I say. I hope you missed me. I'm not gone yet. And good thinking hiding there. Meet me at 11:00 pm. At the abandon ally. If don't show I'll kill her."

Sincerely Martin

I stand in horror as I hold the note in my hand. Then I crumple it in my hand.

So that's how he wants to play..