Summary + Author's Note

S U M M A R Y

Shay has found her soulmates in the Tripathi twins, Aarav and Ryan. Together they're the three amigos, joined to the hips from the day they met as toddlers. While Shay is their happy song, Aarav and Ryan are her dancing-on-air moment. A life without each other is life without not just one but two parts of their soul.

So when the tragedy hits the three of them in the guts, will they survive a lifetime without their soulmates? Maybe to get through their shared grief, the only way is to heal together, save, and get saved.

A U T H O R's N O T E

Thank you so much for picking up this story! I wrote it for NaNoWriMo2021 and later edited it as part of Wattys Bootcamp Mentorship program. This is the polished version of the story with more depth and clarity. There are a couple of new chapters added to enhance the storyline further while keeping the original plot intact.

 Also, this story has a special place in my heart, with lots of emotions and feelings attached to it. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Copyright © 2021 Pooja Pathak

All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

 It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission