Chapter 7 - Morning Care

Sunday morning, Briana woke to a puzzling bulk between her legs. She reached down and felt a thick soggy padding that crinkled at an alarming volume. Pulling back the sheets the memory of the last night came back. A diaper. They'd put her in a diaper. She blushed scarlet recalling Erin laying her down on Veronica's floor and changing her like a baby. The diaper was the most childish one she'd worn so far. Fire trucks and kittens, though precious few of the shapes were left.

"How much did I go?" She wondered. The pullups had been enough before, and she usually had to go to the bathroom when she took her morning shower. Today she didn't feel like she had to go at all. "I lost control completely last night? This is getting scary!"

She sat in bed and poked at the diaper. She really felt like she should get up and change, but Veronica had told her not to. It made her wonder how far she was willing to let this go. No more being changed like a baby, she decided. She clearly had to wear something at night, a full diaper if she was being honest. But that didn't mean she needed to be naked on Veronica's floor. "It might be time to stop going to Veronica's in a diaper as well. I'll let them see today's diaper, but I can clean myself up after this."

Her little pep talk made her feel better. She sat for a bit more, then realized she didn't have to wait for Erin to wake her up. "I really am starting to think like a kid!"

Briana hopped out of bed and walked confidently to Veronica's room. At least she tried. There was enough wet padding between her legs to force a slight waddle. Every step sucked out a bit of her confidence, by the time she reached Veronica's office she peeked in the door rather than assertively opening it.

"There you are sweetie." Veronica said, motioning her in. "Let's see how last night went."

"I had my problem again." Briana said, giving her diaper a quick crinkle through her pajama bottoms. "A lot."

"I need to see hon, come over here." Veronica motioned and Briana reluctantly obeyed, dropping her pajamas. "You wet a lot. Do you have anything left in your bladder?"

"I don't think so." Briana sighed sadly.

"At least you're not leaking this morning!" Veronica said brightly, patting her lap. "Take a seat and we'll get started."

Briana hesitated, but the close contact had felt really good. She sat, wincing as the padding squished wet against her skin. "I think I should start cleaning up in the mornings, before I come over."

"Oh? How come?" Veronica put her arms around Briana and pulled Briana's head to her shoulder.

"This stuff has gotten crazy really fast." Briana said softly. "It's too weird."

"That discomfort you're feeling is a good thing." Veronica said, stroking Briana's hair. "We want to bring this problem out of your subconscious, and force you to face it consciously, remember? Part of your stress was having to hide this from your roommates."

"But it's getting worse!" Briana said. "You said I could stop coming in my uh... garments if I wanted."

"That doesn't mean that I won't disagree with you if I think it would be helpful." Veronica said. "Of course you can if you want. You can stop all of this, any time you tell us to. Some of this has been really helpful for you though, you've said that. I realize that some of this is also uncomfortable, but that's probably the part that is most helpful."

"It was really embarrassing to be changed on your floor last night." Briana whimpered, a couple of tears leaking from her cheeks.

"You mean that it's embarrassing to remember it now?" Veronica asked. "At the time you weren't embarrassed. You looked content."