Chapter 10 - Lab Accident

The week was going well. Briana was still waking up to a wet diaper, but the morning cuddles with Veronica were good. Once those were out of the way things were normal. She had micro-bio classes and labs, homework to do, and chores around the house. The interference in her life from her roommates was much less than on the weekend, just checks that she was getting everything done. Veronica even caught an assignment that Briana had forgotten.

The week was going well, that was, until Wednesday. Briana could barely drag herself out of bed. She managed to forget the lunch that Erin had packed her on the bus to school. Nothing in her labs was working, all the specimens were either indifferent to the solutions she put them in or died off immediately.

She tried the experiment again, checking to see that the bacteria in the petri dish were stable. Slowly, she introduced a dissolved plastic solution. She leaned on the lab table and stared at the readout that showed the gas mixture coming off the petri dish. The bacteria exhalations crept up toward the expected mark. Briana smiled; she hadn't been able to contribute data to the lab project for the whole day so far.

The reader beeped, indicating that exhalations had fallen. Fallen off a cliff. The pale green liquid in the petri dish turned brown as the bacteria died off en masse. Briana suppressed a scream. It was an hour and a half from starting a new bacteria culture to introducing the dissolved plastic. There was less than an hour left in the lab shift.

She stood up, dreading the report she'd have to make. In a single step she felt a flush of wet across her crotch. Briana froze, clamping down on her bladder. The pressure was so strong it was painful. She hadn't noticed it at all before. Another splatter of wet hit her underwear before she could control it.

"Sorry, got to go!" Briana threw her notebook in her bag and raced for the door, feeling liquid spurt out with every step.

"We're not done here yet!" The professor called from across the room.

"Sorry, female problem!" Briana was glad to see him blanch as she bolted through the door.

There was a slight but steady trickle in her pants now, punctuated by larger gushes whenever she a large step. Her panties were sopping, and a big wet patch was already growing on her jeans. Briana silently begged that the flow would stop, but her pleas went unanswered.

There was a bathroom a few doors down the hall, Briana tried sprinting for it. She got stares from a few people in the halls, her face burning with shame. The wet patch had spread down her thighs and up her rear, even streaking down her legs. She burst through the door of the bathroom and made a mad dash for a stall. As she ran, her bladder gave up completely, the wet spread across her thighs and dripped through the denim around her crotch. She landed on the toilet, totally empty, dripping from her jeans into the toilet.

Briana buried her face in her hands and sobbed. She could feel the wet spreading further and further. She was soaked, way beyond what wrapping a coat around her waist could hide. Tears dripped onto already saturated jeans; Briana sat in the stall in defeat. The most she could do was kick her shoes off so they wouldn't get wet as well.

After a few minutes she pulled her phone out of her purse. Her heart was still thudding with panic and embarrassment. A text message with a single word was all she could manage to send.

Briana – (Help.)

Veronica – (What's the matter?)

Briana – (I had an accident.)

Veronica – (Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. Do you need someone to pick you up?)

Briana – (Yes please.)

Veronica – (Erin will be on her way in a minute.)

Veronica – (Where are you?)

Briana – (Jackson Hall, first floor, women's bathroom.)