Day Four

A/N I AM SO SORRY THIS WASN'T OUT SOONER! I just got a computer so the chapters are so much easier to write but anyways here ya go. :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR P.O.V 

King snuggled up next to me and fell asleep but I couldn't sleep. What did the twins mean about illusion magic? I was human... right?? I heard a little knock and the door open. "Hey kid." It was Eda. "I heard about that spell earlier, do you know how you did it?" I shook my head, I honestly didn't.  "All I even remember from that was this feeling that I wasn't me. I was the person I wanted to be. Powerful, you know?" She nodded, "I felt that when I first did magic... like I could control myself for the first time. Except then it was a simple light spell. Yours was a huge spell." I nodded, Eda got up and left and I finally was able to sleep. 

Luz's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They looked just like me. Was it possible that she was a hybrid? A half witch, half human? I called for Eda. Eda walked in and sat down, "What's up kid?" She asked, "Eda is it possible their a hybrid?" Eda almost looked shocked, "I'm surprised I didn't think of that."  Eda nodded, I know I'm human. But what about them? If they are then they don't know themselves which before I fell into this amazing world, I didn't know who I was. But imagine, like all the sudden knowing you aren't what you always thought you were. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is shorter but I've been busy and I'm so sorry!!!