Day One part two

It was Eda but she looked different. Like this

"C'mon you gotta go now" Luz said

"C'mon you gotta go now" Luz said. "Find the library and ask for Amity, tell her Eda forgot her Elixir." King started pointing towards the door. The owl in the door pushed me down the path and told me "Hoot. I'd usually tell you a story but this is serious. Go all the way down this path the library is two rights and a left from that. Run." The owl door said. I sprinted down the path, repeating the doors instructions. I reached where we were earlier I turned right then right again, then a left.

(Picture isn't supposed to have Luz in it but ignore that) "Woah

"Woah." I said, when I saw the library. I ran up the steps and then inside. I ran up to a girl and asked her " Do you know Amity?" She looked at me.  "Speaking. What do you want- your human??" I nodded. "Luz said that Eda forgot to take her Elixir or something." Amity got up and grabbed my hand and ran out the library. She ran up to the shop called "Mr.Elixir" she ran up and started saying "Mortan!" A head popped up, " Yes Amity?" He saw her worried look, and handed her a bag, full of what sounded like glass bottles, "Tell Eda she can pay me later." Amity nodded and she grabbed my hand and ran up to the owl house. The door owl stopped me, letting Amity run inside. Amity walked out a couple minutes of later, "you can come in now" I nodded and walked in, giving the door owl a pet on the way in. I saw Eda laying on the couch, Luz and king cuddling close. "Hey Eda? You doing ok?"